0.4

ETHAN 

She was art. 

There is no other way to describe her, no other adjective or another word in the vocabulary that could describe her better than art.
Arete had something special that I couldn't figure out. A mystery behind that gorgeous smile of hers, behind those beautiful eyes, the sun-kissed skin...

For me she was very pretty, because I liked the things she said, although sometimes they were so sad and I liked her way of thinking, although sometimes it was so negative, to understand the world, or not to understand, and I wanted to change that.
I want her mind to be filled with happiness and rainbows , on her lips to always be painted that gorgeous smile of hers and her eyes to have that little sparkle in them.I want her to see the positive side of the negative things. I want her to know that she is indeed a work of art created by the Gods theirselves.
Her eyes were too perfect. She had a beautiful mixture of light brown and dark green , that made her eyes look like a forest. Her brows were perfectly arched upwards and her lips were a gorgeous shade of peachy pink , plump and soft.

Her body was perfect. She had curves in the right places and the beautiful dresses that she wore always made them stand out, and even when she wore a simple t-shirt and a pair of sweatpants she was still gorgeous.
The way she spoke was angelic. The voice , the words ...

Is it love? you might ask ... I don't know either, she is after all a mystery that I want to solve, but I don't quite know how to yet...

HI BABES
I am so sorry it took me so long to upload this chapter. School started and I had too  many exams so I didn't really have time. Really hope you enjoy it because I tried putting it from Ethan's POV so I guess it is a but different.
love you all and hope you have a great day/night♡
(I took the photo so ...)