0.3

ARETE

As I made my way through the corridors I reached my locker, collected the books that I needed for my first period and headed off with no hesitation. I didn't need to attract any type of attention because I didn't want to get involved with anybody. I was here for a reason and that reason is to pursue my dream of being a singer. 

I reached my first class of the day, art. I took a seat and placed my laptop and books on the table and started writing down the notes that Mr. Jonson wrote on the blackboard. The first bell rung, meaning that everybody had 5 minutes left to get to class. As I lifted my head up I spotted Ethan entering the classroom, shooting me a nod and I slightly smiled back, not wanting to seem rude. There they go again, the tingles, butterflies or whatever I could call them. He took a seat in front of me, making my eyebrows scrunch together because he doesn't usually sit in the back. My thoughts were interrupted by the classroom door slamming and loud laughter coming from the one and only, Jack.

Jack was basically the high school fuckboy, but college version. Awful.

He saw me sitting alone, and started walking towards me with a smirk plastered on his mouth, occasionally winking at every girl he passed by.

" Hey sweetheart" I hear Jack whisper loud enough for me to hear meanwhile he took a seat next to me. well frick.

" So, how u been" he asks me, but I tried my best to ignore him until he poked my side, a weird yelp sound leaving my mouth.

" Can you please stop Jack ?" I asked him politely, not trying to seem rude.

" Oh come on ma, I just wanna have some fun with you" he said meanwhile touching my hair

" She said fucking stop, Jack. " Ethan said without turning around making Jack drop my hair from his fingers and look forward not daring to talk back to Ehan.

Lunch came around and as I was buying food I saw Ethan staring at me , with one of the most intimidating looks someone has ever gave me.
He had his eyebrows scrunched together, his jawline clenched and his his lower lip was trapped between his teeth , leaving me with a feeling of pure bliss going throughout my entire body.
As somebody pushed me from behind Ethan looked forward , making me snap out of my so called trance. I picked my food and headed towards Ethans table with the intention to thank him for what he did earlier for me.
"Ethan , can I please talk to you? ... in private?" I asked him politely and as he turned around I could see his eyes change, from a dark brow to an almost light green emidiatley. He looked at me up and down, looked back at his brother and got up from his seat and started walking out of the cafeteria , leaving me behind and heading towards the school corridors. I followed behind him like a lost puppy.
We finally came to a stop , in front of an empty classroom where his guitar was placed on one of the desks. He walked towards it , and patted the table in front of him , signaling that I should seat down in front of him . So I did.
"Thank you for what you did earlier, the whole Jack situation" I said.
"No problem , he was being too touchy with you" he said leaving me a bit shocked. too touchy ? what do you mean by that?
"Yeah , he was honestly... thank you again"
"No problem princess , anytime" Ethan said leaving me with crimson red cheeks and a warm face. He giggled slightly lifting my cheek up with his thumb and looked me in my eyes.
His eyes were telling me something , but I couldn't quite understand what. He smiled at me and placed a loose strand of my hair behind my ear and sat back down on the table behind him.
Ethan took his guitar and started playing it , leaving me in a state of shock.

Holy shit , this boy does some things to me that I cant explain, but I am not complaining.

AUTHRS NOTE
Ok holy snap this is a long chapter. I had a bit if a writers block with this one, but I finished it.
Hope you enjoy it and have a wonderful day♡
Never forget, ily no matter what!
THANK YOU ALL FOR 100 READS ON THE BOY