Is this Love?

I arrived at school sat by the front doors waiting for brayan. I have wondered if he was okay he looked really tired his eyes had dark circles under them but to me he still looked amazing. He told me that he needed to tell me something important. GIRL I FUCKING PANICKED LMAO I THOUGHT OF ALL OF THE BAD THINGS THAT COULD HAPPEN. 

Many things were rushing to my head I had sooo much on my mind what could he possibly tell me that's this important. I asked him if it was something bad and he said "yes" BOIII HE HAD MY HEART RACING BRUH I asked him "are you moving please say no please say no"

we got to our special place and he looked at me and said "I am" I was close to crying bruh I really had tears in my eyes Ik we just met but this meant I couldn't see him no more. He looked at me and said "no I was just playing" .

I was gonna fucking smack him I looked at him with a "WOW" face he looked at me in my eyes
When I saw him in the eyes they shined they were the best eyes I've seen. Beautifully chocolate brown. He looked at me and finally popped the question. " do you wanna be my girlfriend". I automatically said "YES". Even though we've been acting like a couple for a week .

But that question. For the first time in a long time I've gotten butterflies. We looked at each other like there was nobody else. I really never looked at someone the way I looked at him. I thought to myself I could probably be happy again. Ignore my past living a new one with him. God when I tell you i felt like loving him with all my heart. I did . I wanted to love him and protect him with all my heart. I really wanted to do soo much for him. He slowly became my everything.

That day I had to leave for ARL we hugged each other and kissed goodbye. My heart felt happy. And in a long time I've never felt like that again.