3•

"Woke up alone in this hotel room, played with myself where were you." I sang along quietly to the boy while doing my literature homework. Having no ideas made me stressed, I grunted out loud. The music stopped, I got embarrassed tho king he probably heard me.

I heard a guitar being plugged in to an amp. Already knowing what song it is, i got happy.
"She worked her way through a cheap pack of cigarettes! Hard liquor mixed with a bit of intellect." I screamed the lyrics with the boy.

I heard a little giggle from the microphone, I kept screaming the lyrics. When he was finished he spoke into the microphone, "thank you neighbor for singing." I giggled, I clapped and sat on my bed with the laptop.

Finally having some inspiration I began writing.

To the boy next door
Who I have heard your dark nights
And your brightest days
The grunts and screams when you have no inspiration
I hear the smile when you finally find a lyric
I fell in love with your thoughts
Your deep thoughts, thoughts that maybe only your understand
Your stories, stories you only know
You, the boy next door; is perfect.
I don't need to know how you look like yo fall in love, all I needed was to hear your thoughts, voice, and stories to do it.
And to the boy next door; do you hear me too?
Singing along every time?
Do you think about me?
Boy next door.

After writing the shitty poem, I edited it and sent it to my professor.

Closing my laptop and putting it on my nightstand. Getting under the sheets, and getting comfortable. Hearing rain hitting the window, and his voice.

"Same lips red, same eyes blue, same white shirt couple more tattoos." I heard the accent sing, I could never get enough of it.

All these questions running through my mind. How did he look like? How old was he? Have I ever seen him around?

"Good night neighbor" I hear from the wall, he probably knows what time I go to bed.

I hugged my pillow, "goodnight".