6•

I stepped out of the train, I felt like everyone knew who I was and where I was going. I kept my head down and concentrated on my boots hitting the floor. I made a turn on the corner, keeping a strong grip on the note I had read over one thousand times. And each time I read it, it gave me chills. Today, after 7 months, I'm going to finally see the man who created such a beautiful album.

Seeing the arena from a few blocks away, my feet picked up the pace. I couldn't wait any longer. I couldn't wait to see him. To hear his musical voice.

Only a block away, I started to jog. I look crazy.

Only a few steps away from the main entrance. I saw many people waiting in line; crying, screaming, and singing the songs I fell in love with. I stood there, reading his name in giant red letters.

                                                                            𝐇𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐒𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞𝐬

I am so close, but at the same time so far away. I could go up right now and tell security that I AM 204. But I can't. I'm nervous. What if I'm not like how he imagined I would look like. What if he doesn't like me. What if he forgot who I am. I left my own little world when I heard some whispers coming from my left ear. I turned to see what it was, it was the line looking at with mocking eyes. I read the note again and got the courage to go up.

"Hello Sir. I might sound crazy but um, Harry Styles told me to come here, and let one of you know that I'm 204."  He nodded and walked a few steps away from me. He took out a walk a walkie talkie. He talked to it and came my way.

"Do you have the note with you?" I nodded and gave it to him. He read it quickly and gave it back to me. He let me inside and told another security guard to take me backstage.

"You're 204? I'm one of Harry's personal security guards so I've heard him talk about you. He's going to go crazy when he sees you." I smiled at him, he saw that I was nervous from the look on my face.

"Don't worry 204, Harry is a sweetheart. If anything he's more nervous than you." He chuckled. My face went red. After entering many rooms and opening doors, we made it.

"Here it is. Knock on the door. Have fun, but don't wear him out. He needs to have energy for the show." I gave him a soft thank you. I stood at the door for a few seconds. I took a deep breath and picked up my hand. I knocked 3 times. I put my hand down and began to play with my ring fulled fingers. I looked up from the floor when I heard the door open up. I stood there for a few seconds, analyzing the boy in front of me.

"Hi."