9•

"So Esmé Chastain, you're French?" He asked while holding a wine glass delicately, he took a small sip and set the glass down.

"Yes, my dad is from this very small town in France. He moved here when he was 18." Harry listened closely, like if he missed a single detail he would never forgive himself. "What about your mother?"

"She's actually from Norway, she used to be a model but she got a contract so she moved to Los Angeles when she was 16. She met my dad at an after party in New York after this runway."

"Now I understand where you got your beautiful looks from. What made you move to New York?" I noticed he didn't talk about himself much. He wanted to keep the focus on me.

"New York has always been my safe space, I don't imagine myself anywhere else. So Mr. Styles, less about me. I wanna know about you more. Who is the real Harry?" He chuckles and rolled his eyes, he licked up three glass and took a sip again. He thought for a moment before speaking.

"I'm just your average male. I sing for a living, but besides that there's nothing special about me. I do love fashion as you can tell, it's a big part of who I am. I grew up in England with my mum and older sister, I'm very close with them. That's it really."

"Lie. There's so much more about you. You're different. I can tell." He ignored my statement and just continued asking questions about me.

"Where you raised in France?" I didn't want to push him, so I just answered. "Yes, I was back and forth in France and Norway. But I moved here when I was 12." People started to walk close to us, trying to see if it was really Harry. I wasn't used to having some attention on me. Harry saw the look of nervousness on my face and put his hand on top of mine from across the table. He gave a small sympathetic smile.

"I'm sorry people are kind of surrounding us. I can ask for the check, we can go get pizza and maybe go to your place. If you want of course." He stuttered lightly.

"I'd love that Harry." I smiled at him, he smiled back and left a 100 dollar bill on the table.