7•

He was standing by the door, with a pair of blue dress pants and a white t-shirt. His green eyes stared at me intimidating. He saw the little yellow not in my hand, his face lit up.

"204?" His voice was deep, but sweet. I nodded my head shyly and started playing with my fingers. He wrapped his muscular arms around my slim torso, he hugged me tightly. He told me to go in, so I did. He closed the door and stared at me.

"I can't believe its actually you." He said with a very giddy voice. I laughed lightly and nodded my head. "Me neither. It's nice to finally meet you." He sat down on the small couch that was in the corner of the room. He patted on the free seat next to him, signaling me to sit next to him.

"So, tell me. What do you do?" I smiled shyly and put put my hair behind my shoulders.

"I'm a model actually." He nodded his head and crossed his legs. "Runway or catalog?" He seemed very intrigued. Well, obviously. He loves fashion.

"Both, but I do more Runways." He laughed and took a sip of the water bottle that was on the dark coffee table. "Shit, thats awesome! Who have you worked with?"

"I've modeled for Versace's Paris fashion week. Also some Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Channel and Burberry. And I'm currently going to model for Victoria's Secret.".

"Wow, did you walk for Gucci's Italian show? Cause you look very familiar." I nodded and giggled. "I did actually!"

"Well, it makes sense you're a model. You're stunning." He smiled at me and winked. I laughed shyly and fiddled with my hands.

Harry and I were in the middle of a conversation when we heard a knock on the door. "Harry! You're on in 20." He yelled an ok and got up the couch. He put on his suit jacket and fixed his hair up quickly.

"You look good. My friend modeled that Gucci suit for their show." He winked and catwalked over to me. "How does it feel being a singer?"

"It's the best feeling ever. I fall in love when my fans sing along, they really do love me. And I love them. They deserve the world." He put on his weird Gucci shoes and went in the bathroom. He took out a green toothbrush and stared to brush his teeth. I sat there, observing him. Noticing how absolutely stunning he is, how he has symmetrical features. My thoughts were cut when there was a knock on the door.

"Harry! 1 minute." Harry rushed out and grabbed my hand. He opened the door and made his way around backstage.

"Harry! You're on!" He looked at me and gave me a quick peck. I whispered good luck in his ear. He put on his ear piece and walked on stage. The crowd began to go crazy.

"Hello New York."