Chapter 1

*TIME SKIP*

-ija (y/n's aunt) POV-

(receives call from Jennie (y/n's mum) )
"hello, Jennie, what made you call me all of a sudden? how are you now? you want to talk to y/n?" i asked as soon as i answered the call.
"hello, is this Jennie's sister?" a guy on the phone asked.
"yes..." i answered confusedly
"your sister had an accident just now, can you come to the hospital now? ill send you the address." he explained.
"aight ill come there asap"

as soon as i hang up the phone, i asked June and y/n to get ready but i didnt tell them where are we going.

-y/n POV-

'whats wrong with aunt ija? why she didnt tell me where tf are we going? *sighs* she always wasting my time, i should be sleeping rn.'
"aunt ija, what are we doing here?" i asked aunt ija coldly when we arrived at a hospital.
"your mum, she had an accident this morning, now, shes here and we have to see her. i hope you are okay with that. pls, y/n its your mum." aunt ija explained.
"lol, she didnt even call me when im not around. why should i visit her? pfff, i better get hell out of here now, its making me sick." i protested before i get out of the car.

i went to the taxi stand nearby and decided to go to my fav park near my school. thankfully June not coming with me. if he came along with me, istg ill be more angry cause i just want to be alone atm.

at the park, ive spent almost 3 hours there just sitting at the bench trying to calm myself down. then, when i was walking around the park, i saw June calling me in the opposite direction. '*sighs*'
"yahh, what do you want?" i asked him disgustful.
"your mum, y/n.. your mum is dead." he said.
"so? what do you want me to do? crying? regret everything? fyi, my parents didnt love me since i was born. they always arguing, fighting in front of me. plus, they even said that im the one that cause everything bad that happened to the family." i explained angrily before i walked away from him.

*TIME SKIP*
#the next day

-June POV-

'i have to do something to get y/n to the funeral. but idk how. i just want him to go there. its okay if he doesnt want to see his mum but at least i want him to be there.'

i went into y/n's room to check him if he is in a good mood or not, although i already knew that he never been in good mood before but i just wanna give it a try.

"y/n, errr good morning?" i said shakingly
"now what?" y/n replies
"umm, i just..."
"you want me to go to the funeral, aint you?" he cuts me when im trying to say.
"ill go but with conditions." he continues
"what is it y/n?" i asked with an excited faces.
"ill only be in the car, and ill not get out of the car. second, you and aunt ija dont ever force me to do something at the funeral. third, dont you guys dare to tell other relatives that ill be there."
"hao de, thats easy. hurry, go get your shower, you stinks." i teased him
"mwoya?!"
"nothing" i said while running out from his room.

'yes, i did it! i better tell my mom about this.'
"omma, i made y/n join us to the funeral!"
"yahh, jinjja?" my mum shook
"thank god, thank you June for doing this, ill buy your fav food later, okay?" my mum continues.
"hao de" i replied.

*TIME SKIP*
#at the funeral

-y/n POV-

'*sighs* i dont know what i just did this morning. i shouldnt came here. srsly, its making me sick.'

i looked at everyone there and suddenly the memories between me and my mum recalled in my mind. its not like i hate her so so much, i mean, shes still my mum and im her son, the only son. after few minutes, a tear drops. "yahh, wtf is this?" i said while wiping my tear.

i stopped wiping my tear as i looked at a boy crying out loud at the funeral. at that time, i was weird, cause ive never met or seen him before but he is literally crying like my mum is his mum. he is like only 5 years old and he cant stop crying. "who tf is that boy?" i asked myself.

#forgot to tell you, you are 16 now.#

after everything was done, June and aunt ija came into the car and just drove off to a restaurant for lunch.