Chapter 4

*TIME SKIP*
#at the mall

-aunt Ija's POV-

we are currently having our lunch at one of the restaurant in the mall since we went out a bit late.
after zeyu finished his meal, he wanted to play at the indoor playground that is just in front of the restaurant so i just let him to go by himself.
so now its just me and y/n and myb this is the right time to ask.

aunt Ija: y/n, actually there is something that i wanted to ask you.

y/n: let me guess, its about zeyu's classes, right?

aunt Ija: yea.., y/n look its..

when im trying to explain, he cuts me in the middle and says

y/n: if zeyu likes to dance so much, so i have to let him be and yeah i agreed to let zeyu join the class but all of us gonna make sure zeyu be a professional dancer in the future. can we? now lets finish our meal cause later im gonna buy him a new shoes for his class.

aunt Ija: *sighs* i knew you gonna agree with it.

y/n: its for my didi's future.

*TIME SKIP*

#on the first day of zeyu's class

-y/n's POV-

earlier, i was at the mall for a window shopping (dont judge! you think boys cant go window shopping too?😠) then i decided to pick zeyu up from his class and now im heading there.
its 4:45 p.m and its a bit early to pick him up cause his class will end at 5:30 p.m.
then, i was too bored waiting for him in the car, so i went upstairs to watch him
with the dances since its his first day.
i sat at the back of the studio so he didnt notice that i was here watching him.
minutes later, i understand that theyre doing freestyle dance and now its zeyu's turn.
he is doing so fine until he accidentally tripped over on his own feet and fell. i quickly stood up and looking at him and he noticed my presence but somehow he got back up again and continue his dance.
i was so amazed by his spirit.
right after he finished his dance, he ran towards me and hugged me and guess what? he cried.
i rarely see him crying.
before this ive only heard aunt Ija told me that he only cried when she scold him or when i was not around.
but now hes crying in front of me.
i pulled him at the corner and persuades him.
when the class ends, i decided to take him where ever he wanted to go.

y/n: zeyu, do you want to go anywhere before we going back home?

zeyu: can we go to the McDonald then we go to the park?

y/n: ohh, are you hungry?

zeyu: not really, i want the toys. 😅

y/n: anything that makes you happy zeyu. *petting his head*

*TIME SKIP*

#at the park

-y/n's POV-

while zeyu is playing at the playground, i sat at the bench nearby and i wanted to eat my burger that i bought before but i texted June earlier that i wanted to meet him here so i just wait for him few more minutes before i eat this burger cause ik he must be hungry after his class.
as expected, hes here after few minutes and he greets me.

June: hey, y/n! whats up?

y/n: nothing, i just picked zeyu up from his class and brought him here.

June: uuuu i smell food~

y/n:*rolling eyes* there i bought yours.

June: thank god! anyways, wheres zeyu?

y/n: at the playground. now since youre late, go call him to eat.

June: aniya, i want to eat. im starving

y/n: ya! babo, dont make me..

June: okay okay okay, ill go.

while we are eating..

y/n: June, can you do me a favour?

June: as long as you give me more burgers, then i can help you.

y/n: srsly?

June: anything lieutenant!

y/n: starting by next week, could you pls pick zeyu up from his class since i have to go back to Singapore to finish my pilot training there for about a year or more. or else, im gonna find transportation services for him to go to the class and take him back after the class.

June: im not so sure about that cause you know, my schedule. sometimes my class ends at night. but its okay, if my class ends early i can pick him up. if not, i can ask my mum.

y/n: but i dont want that to be a burden for her. i think its better for me to find him a transportation service. and dont worry about the monthly fees for that, im gonna pay for it.

June: but y/n, how about you in Singapore later? is your money gonna be enough for your study?

y/n: i hv my savings and it is more than enough.

June: show off.

y/n: what did you just say?!

June: u-um, nothing.

then, zeyu just laughed at him.

*TIME SKIP*

#few days before y/n going back to Singapore

-zeyu's POV-

im not feeling well today. i woke up with a dizzy head and went back to sleep.
then idk for how long did i sleep before aunt Ija woke me up.

aunt Ija: yu zeyu, wake up. youve been sleeping for so long. its 12 noon now.

after she touched my head..

aunt Ija: oh my god, zeyu, are you okay? youre hot.

zeyu: my head, i feel dizzy.

then i get up and wanted to get my water bottle..

aunt Ija: wait, where are you going?

zeyu: wheres y/n ge?

suddenly, i cant see anything or even hear anything..

-to be continued hoho😜😜