Chapter 3

*TIME SKIP*

#you are now 21 years old and Zeyu are 10
#you just got back after 2 months from your aviation school.

-zeyu POV-

"aunt ija, where is y/n ge? he should be home now, right? can you give him a call?" i asked her.
'i miss him so much. hes been at his aviation classes for about 2 months now.
im so excited to see him. ik that he will not going to talk to me so much, but i just like it when he is around. idk why but, myb hes my brother? plus he never scold me though.

~flashback~
im playing in y/n ge's room and suddenly i accidentally broke one of his airplane model that is made from glass that fell down from the shelf when im running around. he didnt scold me at all that time. in fact, he just told me to be more careful or i might hurt myself one day.
~flasback ends~

*doorbell rings*
"hah! myb its y/n ge!" i said excitedly while running to the door.
i open the door and IT REALLY IS. "Y/N GE!!" i screamed while hugging him.
"okay okay, i miss you too zeyu. but pls let me get in first, i almost fell down after you are running to me." he said.
i said sorry to him and i wanna help him with his bags but he didnt let me do that cause he told me that the bags are heavier than me.

-y/n's POV-

"ahhh, i miss this room so much" i said as soon as i entered my room.
"dont you miss me too?" zeyu said while pouted.
*sighs* this kid.
"yes i miss you too zeyu *rolling eyes*. i miss everything here." i said while petting his head.
after i put my things in the room,  i asked zeyu to get out for a while cause i wanna change first before i get down to see aunt Ija and June. but after i got changed, i unintentionally took a nap on my bed and i woke up when zeyu non stop knocking on my door. it was a short nap though. i opened the door to stop zeyu knocking it and he came in as soon as i opened the door with his innocent face. he sat down on my bed and just looking at me and idk what to do except to just let him be. he always been like that. he likes to watch what everybody's doing. while he is still watching me, i reach out my bag and take out the chocolates i bought at the airport and give it to him to stop him looking at me and after that i went down to see aunt Ija at the kitchen.

"hi aunt Ija!" i greet her politely.
"hey y/n, how are you? hows your studies? all good?" she asks.
"yeah, all good"
right after i replied that, zeyu came and he showed aunt Ija what did i gave him.
"yu zeyu, did you already told y/n ge that you gonna have a dance class soon?" aunt Ija said.
at that time, i was shocked. i remembered that my mum, i mean my late mum loves to dance. she always dance with me when i was little.i used to love it but since that incident, i hate to dance and i dont even like to see someone is dancing in front of me.
"what?! aunt Ija, why did you let him to dance? you knew that i hate someone dancing, right? pfftt, i dont believe this" i got mad and went to my room and locked myself in there. i dont understand why things that i dont like always happened in my life.

                  *TIME SKIP*
#tomorrow morning

-zeyu's POV-

im having my breakfast with aunt Ija and June ge. before that, i did knocked at y/n ge's room and asked him to come down for having breakfast together but he didnt replied anything.
while we are eating at the dining table, i asked aunt Ija
"aunt Ija, why y/n ge really hate someone dancing?"
suddenly, y/n ge came down from the stairs and replies my question that aunt Ija supposed to answer.
"because your mum likes to dance."
everybody there were shocked when he said that but i just proceed to asking him more. "but mum said that you likes to dance too."
"i used to like it but did mum told you that i didnt like it anymore when our parents.." he stopped answering my question and he just pretends that he didn't say anything after he said about our parents.
'i dont understand'

-aunt Ija's POV-

"hajima, hajima, y/n, come have a sit and eat your breakfast."
i told y/n to stop talking about his parents and called him to have his breakfast.
"y/n, are you feeling much better today? if that so, would you join me and zeyu to go to the mall later? since June have classes today you both must be bored." 'im asking him to go with me cause i need to ask him about zeyu's dancing class.'

- okay, sorry for the late late update and a short chapter though, lololololol