Chapter 2

*TIME SKIP*
#at the restaurant

-aunt ija's POV-

we are currently eating at June's fav restaurant before we going back home. i looked at y/n and June, they seems not talking to each other after the funeral. ik that they dont talk so much but im worried that y/n got mad with June cause June made him to join us this morning.

"y/n, are you okay? are you mad with us? is there anything you wanna say to us?" i asked just making sure he is alright.
"yea im fine, aunt ija. dont worry, you guys did nothing wrong to me. in fact, im very thankful that you and June took a good care of me since that incident. thank you for that." he answered.
"*smiles* im glad you said that. ofc we gonna take a good care of you, you are part of this family too." i said
"yea y/n, ofc we gonna take a good care of you. you are my one and only gege in my life and i dont have anyone else to talk to even though ik you dont wanna talk to me, but i just felt that you are important to my life." June expressed.
"okay, okay, can we just continue eating rn? i wanna go home early, i wanna sleep." y/n said.

i wanna tell y/n about his father but im afraid that he would get mad again. 'do i have to tell him now? or later? maybe now is the right time?'
i just have to give it a shot.
"y/n, actually there is something i wanna tell you. but pls, just listen to me first and dont get mad."
"yea im listening." y/n replies.
'weird. hes never been like this before. but issokay myb hes in a good mood rn so i just continue to tell him.'
"its about your parents. i just knew about your parents divorced few years ago. i only knew it from your neighbour. she told me that your dad leave your mum few years ago and she never seen him again after that." i said.

-y/n's POV-

'huh, i knew it. i knew my parents gonna divorce.'
"huh, aunt ija, i knew they will get divorced after you took me to stay with you. they dont like each other anymore. plus they dont like me too." i told aunt ija with an ignorant faces.
"aha, aunt ija, that means i can go back to my old house, right? if that so, tomorrow morning, we will be going there, okay? i wanna collect my old stuff there or myb i can live there too. we gonna clean up the house tomorrow, okay?" i said with a little excited tones. istg ive never been like this for a while.
"anything for you, y/n. i love seeing you a bit happy like this." aunt ija said.
"ill help you clean up the house y/n!" June interrupts.
"pff, whatever." i said before finishing my meal.

*TIME SKIP*
#at y/n's old house

-y/n's POV-

'hao de, we are here now. lets get in.'
i went to the front door, and tried to open it but its locked.
"ehh, its locked?"
i tried to unlock the door using the old keys that i had for that door but it didn't work either. i knocked the door hoping that someone would open it although ik tht nobody is there. but, suddenly someone open the door.

"ehh, aunt Lisa,? what are you doing in here? your house is just next to mine." i asked.
(aunt Lisa is your neighbour)
"oh, y/n, come in. thank god you came here. im actually waiting for you cause your mum had told me to find you if she died someday, but idk where to find you except praying for you to come here. plus, im looking after your didi."
"WAIT, I HAVE A DIDI?!" i asked aunt Lisa shockedly.
"WHAT?!" aunt Ija and June also shocked.
"why does nobody tell me about this at the funeral yesterday??" aunt Ija asked.
"oh, mianhae, myb its because you left earlier than others. ive tried to find Jennie's closest relatives and i even tried to find you y/n but you were not there." aunt Lisa explained.
"where is he now?" i asked curiously
"he is upstairs, wait, ill call him. Yu Zeyu, pls come down for a while." aunt Lisa called.
after a few seconds ive heard that he is running down the stairs and i turned around looking at him.
"aunt Lisa, who are they?" he asked.
"this is your gege that you always wanted to see!" aunt Lisa said while pointing at me.
he hugged me as soon as aunt Lisa told him but idk why i suddenly pushed him a little cause i dont like it cause i just felt that is not fair. can you imagine, my parents especially my mum, doesn't like me, but now i have a didi? thats an obvious proof that i dont belong to this family since i was born.
but anyways hes my didi.
"hi." i said to him.
"aunt Lisa, im coming here just to pick my old stuffs here. later ill go back to aunt Ija's house and its okay, you can give the keys to me. i can come back here whenever i want."i said before i go upstairs checking up my room.

-aunt Ija's POV-

'oh no, seems like y/n dont really like his didi. poor his didi. he always wanted to see his gege but at the end, his gege dont really felt so excited to see him.'
"Yu Zeyu, come here. how are you? how old are you now?"i called him
"im good, im 5 years old. who are you?" he asked me
"im your aunt, call me aunt Ija. do tou wanna live with us? wanna live with your gege? June, come introduce yourself."
"hi zeyu, im June, your cousin that is a lot older than you." June said.