chapter 2

OMG this couldn't be true!
I rubbed my eyes and....
They were gone.
Was I just dreaming?

"Where are they?"
My mom looked at me in confusion : "who honey? We're all here...!?"
I didn't want to worry anybody so I just shrugged and tried to smile.

But Abi saw there was something off with me and pulled me to her. "Hey fartface everything OK?"

"Ya... I just thought I'd seen someone. Nothing else!"
She looked sceptical but believed me.

As we walked into the airplane I thought we had to walk through the whole plane so I would see her if it really was Meryl, but we had a seat right in the back... so that wouldn't happen.

******

We were flying and I had to pee, so I told my mom I would go to the restroom real quick ,but as I stood up, I saw the couple again! At the other end of the plain!

Actually I only saw a blonde ponytail and some gray hair being really close, so I guess they were hugging... but as I blinked they were gone... AGAIN

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?"  

My mom and sister talked at the same time "Everything!... hahahaha"

But I was serious! I let my petite body sink into the seat again and could tell my mom was starting to worry "Hey Kiddo... what's wrong?"

"I see things that don't exist!" A single tear rolled down my cheekbone and I didn't bother wiping it away.

Abi and my mom looked terrified and worried "hey fartface.. what the hell are you talking about? Do you see ghosts?"  I just replied with "kind of..."