chapter 4

"WHAT" I exclaimed, maybe a little too loud...
"Whaaaat they're really here!?"

"I guess... I mean I just saw a ponytail and gray hair... soooooo" Abi tried to calm me down.

But I still had to pee so I went to the washroom and when I came back Abi and my mom had this devilish smile on their faces...

I slowly walked to them : "Heeyy... ev-everything O-Ok?"
"Yeah fartface! EVERYTHING OK?" my sister asked with a grin.

I was confused why is she asking me like that.

"You're pretty pale... did you see her?"
"No... I went to the other restroom"
"OMG Why!? This is your chance! You're never gonna see her again!" My mom said.

"I wanna be prepared. I need to know what I'm gonna say! I can't just stand there and go : OMG OMG OMG OMG! And... I have enough time... we have to fly another 6 hours!"

***
- We're landing in 5 min. Please stay seated and don't unbuckle yourself yet -

"Shiiiiit! OMG NO" I cried! I had a whole speech prepared of what I wanted to say to Meryl and Don.
"OMG! I ruined my life! I haven't talked to her yet!"

"See fartface... I told you... this was your chance!" Abi said

"STOP! This is not helping" My mother tried to take over the situation "Maybe we see her outside!"

But it was too late. My chance was gone!

***

We stood up and walked towards the exit. I had teary eyes and a red nose from crying earlier. I completely broke down ON AN AIRPLANE, which was extremely embarrassing.

I jumped as I felt someone touching my arm. "Hey... are you OK? I mean it's none of my business but I heard you sobbing earlier..."

It was the most beautiful voice I'd EVER heard in my entire life and as I turned around I saw the most beautiful smile on the most beautiful face EEEEVVEEEEER!

I could just stare at her. It was Meryl! She managed to look terrific even after a 10 hours flight. HOW?
I guess I looked traumatized as she asked again : " Are you OK? Oh and btw I'm Meryl " she said with her gorgeous eyes looking right into my soul and that perfect smile. (*Huh. How can someone be so beautiful?*)

That's when I managed to say SOMETHING... "I I know... I'm Lilly!" I said with my lips shaking like crazy.
"I thought of this moment so often and I imagined what I wanted to say and... this is definitely not it"

She just chuckled and asked again "So so... but are you OK though?"

I smiled the brightest smile and happily said "YES! now I am"

***

We went down the stairs of the plane as I could see how Meryl slightly stretched her hand back and Don grabbing it as a small smile washed over her face.
An "Awww" escaped my lips as my hands went to my mouth.

Meryl looked at me and her head fell back as she laughed her dirty laugh. It was the most beautiful sound on the planet! OMG I made Meryl Streep laugh! My day was complete

As we waited for our suitcases, I made my family casually (*blink*) stand next to Meryl and Don.
After 7 min I saw something VERY unreal! I saw my mom chatting with Don (freaking) Gummer!
I looked to Meryl and she looked kind of jealous... how adorable

I stepped to her and chuckled :" That's my mom and she has a husband at home that waits for her! So don't worry"

Meryl giggled "that's your mom?"
"Yup!" I said and then finally our baggage came.

*Sorry that it took so long... sorry
Ok bye