chapter 7

We were so busy with hugging and giggling that we didn't notice that we were lying on a handbag and a woman stood next to us

As we finally pulled away the woman started talking
"So... I guess you're really excited to see each other! But you two are lying on my purse" she laughed

We both had just eyes for one another and didn't even bother to look at her.
We started laughing and finally stood up.

We both froze right there as we saw the woman.
Was I dreaming? I looked over to Irene and noticed she was shocked as well so I guess I wasn't...

"OMG" We both exclaimed at the same time.

Meryl looked at us. She looked at me than at her and then back at me... "Wait.... aren't you the girl from the airplane?.... uhhhhm Lilly right?"

"You remember me!?" I squealed

"REMEMBER!!!!!" Irene screamed in sillebals with her cute Italian accent.

"Ya. we met just this morning!" Meryl smiled.

I looked at the ground to Meryls bag and bent down at the same time as Irene to pick it up.
But again... Physics...
We bumped into each other and both hold onto our heads as Meryl quickly kneeled down and held us both on our shoulders

"Hey, are you ok?" She tried not to laugh

But as Irene and I looked at each other we started laughing our heart out and Meryl laughed along while she helped us stand up.

We handed Meryl her purse and she
said "Thank you" giggling

Meryl, Irene and me. Standing there, in the lobby. A dream come true
Two of my favourite people in the same room

Irene and I gave Meryl loving looks and Meryl looked at us like a mother would.

As soon as Meryl wanted to say something, Don came towards us "Babe? Is everything alright? Wait..." he looked at me "aren't you the girl from the airport? ARE YOU STALKING MY WIFE? WHAT ARE YOU? A CREAP?" he hissed taking Meryl's hand.

"Oh God no! I'm so sorry sir!" I said blushing. I didn't want Meryl to know that I knew what her husband's name was because I was afraid to freak her out.

Irene wrapped her arm around me "I'm sorry if we look like such creaps but actually we aren't" she laughed 

"Babe... everything is ok!" She giggled at her protective husband  "This is a coincidence. They hugged so hard they fell on the ground and... on my purse and now we were just kind of talking... Everything is fine. I'm fine. They are fine."

Don's facial expression smoothed and he started blushing "I'm sorry..."

"That's fine. I would be concerned too if I had such a beautiful wife!" Irene said winking.

I playfully smacked her arm and giggled. "Irene!?"

"Well she is right... I have a beautiful wife!" Don smiled making her blush and hold onto him tighter

"Well now that we all blushed...are you staying here? In the hotel I mean?" I asked not expecting an answer and If they would answer than something like 'Oh no no we're just visiting a friend here'...

"Oh yeah!" Meryl said happily

"WHAT REALLY!"  I screamed... maybe a little too loud

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!