Help Me... chpt. 3

Takanori slowly opened his eyes. The room was dark, cold, and he felt like he was sitting on concrete. The floor was a bit cold. Takanori tried moving his arm, but couldn't. His hands were tied together behind his back and his ankles were tied together. Takanori felt tears roll down his cheeks. "Hello?!!" Takanori yelled. Suddenly, a door opened. Takanori had now noticed he was in a finished basement. There was a small laugh coming from a deep voiced male. The deep voiced male walked towards Takanori.

"Well hello there. Did you sleep well?" the guy asked and put his hand on Takanori's tear stained cheek. "You're cold..." Takanori didn't say one word. He was silent.

"Leave me alone..." Takanori commanded quietly and started to cry. The male stared at the crying Takanori. "Let me go...."

"No." The guy stood up and kicked Takanori's side causing him to fall on his sides. Takanori screamed in pain. "By the way... this is Lee..." Lee left the room and came back with a razor. He walked over to Takanori who was lying on the floor on his back. He jabbed the razor into Takanori's thigh and took it back out. He screamed in pain saw the blood trail down his thigh. Lee untied Takanori wrists and left the basement, closing and locking the door. Takanori touched the wound on his thigh and saw the blood on his hands. He cried and saw the razor on the floor sitting next to him. He grabbed it and slit thin lines on his wrists. Blood dripped from the lines. He threw the razor at the wall and cried again. "Fuck you!!!!" Takanori yelled and sobbed.

Akira is sitting by his desk writing on his paper work. He stopped writing and grabbed the brown folder with Takanori's info on it. He opened the folder and saw the cute picture of his friend. He sighed and dropped a tear onto the photo. "I hope he's alright..." he said to himself. He then grabbed the brown folder with Takanori's parents info. Suddenly, Yuu came in with a cup of coffee in hand.

"Aki... are you okay?" He asked and handed Akira his coffee. Akira was "ignoring" Yuu while he was looking through folders and trying to figure out stuff.

"Aren't you supposed to be working on this case too?" Akira asked but not eyeing Yuu.

"I guess.... Our boss didn't really give me a specific task... so... I don't know what to do right now." Yuu relaxed on the chair and sighed. "I'm sorry Akira about what happened. I've been kinda heartbroken too."

"Why?"

"Because..." Yuu sat up on the chair. "I can definitely see something. I can see love between you two. Takanori would be very happy to go with you. And I can see how much you love the dude. But that's why you have friends to be by your side. You've been disconsolate for a week now." Yuu frowned and saw the disconsolate look on his friends face. Akira lied his head on the desk and sighed deeply.

"I need aspirin..." Akira said and groaned. Yuu sighed at his friend's depression.

"C'mon Akira... I'm taking you out for lunch." Yuu stood up and grabbed Akira by the arm. They both walked out the office and out of the police headquarters. They went to a café which was down the street. They sat down at a table and waited for a waitress or waiter. Akira was silent. The waiter came to the table with a note pad.

"May I take you two orders?" The waiter said. Yuu ordered first.

"Can I have a mocha latte? And for him a caramel late." Yuu said and smiled. The waiter wrote it down and left the table. Akira finally spoke.

"You didn't have to order for me..." He said quietly. Yuu shrugged and sighed.

"Want a kit kat bar?" Yuu asked holding out a kit kat bar. Akira shook his head and put his hands on his lap and laid back on the cushioned chair. He pursed his lips and sighed. "Wow... I have never seen you like this ever." Yuu arched an eyebrow and saw the waiter bring their lattes.