Help Me... chpt. 6

It's been a month since Takanori has been released from being kidnapped. He sat at the dining table eating his food slowly. Akira wasn't home since he was at work. I'm not hungry anymore... Takanori thought. He threw the rest of the food in the trash can and put the plate in the sink. He went to the bathroom and looked at the wound that was on its way to healing. He sighed and felt his tears building up.

"I don't think this is anything to forget...." Takanori said. He grabbed a razor and sat on the bathroom floor and began slitting thin lines on his wrist. There were already healed cuts also on his wrists. He bit his lip as the cuts started to sting.

"Taka!! I'm home!" Akira called from the apartment living room. Takanori gasped and looked up from cutting his wrists. He quickly put the razor in the bathroom drawers and cleaned the blood off his arms. Then, covered them with his long sleeved black shirt. He sighed and went to the living room.

"Hi..." he said quietly. Akira walked up to his love and hugged him.

"Are you okay? You're feeling kinda warm. And you look paler than before." Akira asked. Takanori nodded. "etto... I know you're still going to school so umm.... do you want to be home schooled? or what?" Takanori sat down on the couch and sighed.

"I'll go back to school... if it doesn't go well then I'll take the chance of being home schooled." Takanori said. He scratched the back of his head and leaned back on the couch. The doorbell had rung.

"Yuu? What're you doing here?" Akira asked once he opened the door.

"To see Takanori." Yuu walked in and sat next to the small male. "Hey. How are ya?" Takanori looked at Yuu and back to the floor.

"Right now.... I don't know how I am." Takanori honestly spoken. He examined his nails and pursed his lips.

"Hm.... okay... well.... okay."

"I'm sorry Yuu... did I hurt your feelings?" Takanori asked.

"No. I'm fine. I'm just saying." Yuu responded. Takanori nodded and stood up.

"I'm going to my room...." He said quietly. He walked to his bedroom and threw himself on his bed and laid on his stomach. He hugged his pillow to his face and quietly sobbed. He stopped once he felt hands touch his back. "Eh?" he turned around to see Akira.

"You know I'm here to help right?" Akira asked stroking his lover's dirty-blonde hair.

"I know... but... I just... ugh... never mind..." Takanori lied his head back on the pillow and sighed, closing his eyes and fell asleep.

"Good night Taka." Akira whispered and pecked Takanori's cheek.

<•><•><•>

Takanori woke up in the middle of the night crying. He had this horrible nightmare of Lee hurting him again. Takanori couldn't go back to sleep at all. All he would think about was that horrible experience of being kidnapped. His head started to hurt along with his stomach pain. He groaned and stood up to go to the bathroom. He vomited and started to sob. He sat on the bathroom floor, flushed the toilet, hugged his knees to his chest.

"Takanori?" Akira walked in the bathroom to see Takanori sitting on the bathroom floor in the dark. "Are you okay?"

"I-I'm fine...." He gulped and held in the rest of his tears. Akira helped the little one up.

"Do you want to sleep in my room? Or are you okay by yourself?"

Why are you asking so many questions Akira?... Takanori thought. That was mean.... why would u even think that. I'm suck an asshole....

"I-I'll sleep in your room if that's okay..." Takanori and Akira held hands as they entered the room of Akira's.It was a nice size bedroom and had a large bed, which fits about 4 people, a walk in closet, and a flat screen television. Takanori got comfortable on the bed and turned to his side. Akira lied down on his bed with Takanori and wrapped his warm arms around the smaller male's waist. He watched as his love falls asleep peacefully in his arms and pecked his cheek.

The morning sun had risen up to the sky. Takanori opened his eyes and blinked trying to retrieve his eyesight back from his sleep. He happen to notice Akira wasn't holding him tightly like he would. He sat up and saw that Akira wasn't in his room. "Akira?!" He called out.

"I'm in the living room." Akira responded. Takanori stood up from bed and stretched. He walked out the room and went to the living room. "I made breakfast. Do you like omelets?" Akira asked. Takanori nodded and sat at the dining table and waited for his food. Akira brought Takanori's plate to the table. "I don't have work today."

"Okay..." Takanori took his fork into his mouth with the piece of omelet that he cut with the fork. "Oishii..."

"I know right." Akira continued eating his omelet but heard the door knock. He walked towards the door. "Who is it?"

"Uhh... the police?" Akira arched his eyebrows. He opened the door and saw a crowd of people with cameras and tape recorders. All of them were asking numerous questions about Takanori release from being kidnapped.

"Uhh......" Akira looked at Takanori. Takanori looked up from eating his food and his eyes widened.

"Oh my god...." Takanori slowly went in the kitchen and tried to hide. Akira closed the door on everyone's face and sighed in relief.

"What the fudge was that?!" Akira asked and laughed a bit. "That was crazy." Akira walked in the kitchen and saw Takanori sitting on the other side of the trash can. "They're gone." He grabbed the small hands of his mate and helped them up. Takanori gave Akira a tight hug.

"I love you Akira. I love you so much!" Takanori said while burying his face in Akira's chest. Akira hugged back and looked in Taka's eyes. Takanori looked back at Akira and kissed his lips. He wrapped his arms around his lover's neck and stood on his tippy toes to fully reach the taller male. Akira rested his hands on Takanori's lower back and felt as Takanori licked his lips demanding entrance. Akira allowed and won the dominance and sucked on his lover's tongue. Takanori couldn't breathe for a second and pulled off gasping for air.

"Are you feeling any better?" Akira asked. Takanori did a "so-so" gesture. "Well that's good enough." Akira lifted Takanori off his feet and pulled him into another kiss. Takanori wrapped his legs around Akira's waist and wrapped his arms around his neck. This was maybe Takanori's best time of his life. Kissing someone that he actually love. Akira, then, accidentally grabbed on his lover's behind causing him to moan.

"Wait... A-Akira." Takanori broke the kiss once again. "I don't think I can....." Takanori was yet again scared for sexual interactions. After that terrible sexual abuse, he doesn't think he is willing enough for more of it.

"If you want to, I'll be gentle. We don't have to if you don't want to." Akira said and smiled. Takanori made a half small and pursed his lips. He looked down and saw the bulges in their pants.

"Hm....." Takanori took his hand and rubbed it on Akira's bulge. "Wow..." Takanori giggled a bit and smiled.

"Soooo......" Akira watched as his lover rubbed his hand on his (Akira's) erection through the cloth.

"I'll see if I really want to or not. My stomach still hurts a little."

"It's okay. I'll wait." Akira smiled and kissed his lover once again. Once it was broken (again....) Takanori let go of Akira and stood back on his two feet. "Wanna go to the park?"

"Eh... sure. Just let me get in the shower and get dressed." Takanori responded and went to his bedroom, grabbed a towel and his underpants. He went to the bathroom and turned on the warm water and pulled the shower plug up and stepped in after stripping off his clothes. He entered the shower, washed his body, turned the shower off, and dried himself with the towel. He went in his room to change into a black, gray, and white tie-dye shirt with a pair of black skin right jeans.

Takanori went downstairs and interwind fingers with Akira. They both pecked each other on their lips and left the apartment to go to the park. Takanori's park from his early childhood. He loved going there and seeing the kids enjoy playing with others.

(Next chapter coming toon. This is a sucky chapter.... -_-)