Help Me... chpt. 7

"Akira! Someone is at the door for you!" Takanori called from the living room. Akira ran down the stairs and almost fell. He opened the door and saw a guy holding a delivery box. Akira grabbed the box and sat it on the floor and signed the paper on the clipboard that the guy held.

"Thank you!" Akira said and closed the door. "You might be wondering what's on this box just by looking at your facial expression right now." Takanori nodded and sat on the floor on his knees. Akira did the same and opened the box. Takanori's eyes widened and smiled.

"Oh my god!!! I-it's a chihuahua!!" Takanori said happily. "Wait a minute... Koron?!" The small dog barked and hopped on Takanori's lap. A tear rolled down his cheek. "How did you find him?"

"I went to the ASPCA to find a dog for you. You know, you always have these hour conversations about you and Koron. So, I happen to go to the dog section and saw him. Koron. I wondered, 'this is Taka's dog, ne?' So I signed the paper and they said they were gonna deliver the dog after they check to see if he was alright." Akira said and smiled.

"Akira.... This is amazing! Thank you!" Takanori said.

"Oh! one more thing." Akira grabbed a long black box and opened it. "I hope you like this necklace." The necklace was gold and had a red charm. In the back of it, it said "I Love You Takanori." Takanori looked at the beautiful necklace.

"Wow. You didn't have to. I mean... I appreciate the gift. I really do. Thank you so much Aki!!" Takanori said and hugged him. Akira let go of the hug and went behind Takanori and put the necklace on him. Then, he kissed his neck.

"I'm glad you liked the gifts." Akira said and stood up. Takanori kept the dog in his arms and kissed it.

"Oh Koron! I missed you so much!" Takanori said to the dog and kept it tight in his arms.

"You're too cute." Akira mumbled. His phone suddenly ring. He grabbed it and answered. "Hello. Suzuki Akira on the phone."

"Yes. Uhh... I suggest you should come back to the headquarters. We have some bad new." The manager Kaolu said on the line.

"What really? On the way." Akira tapped the red icon on the screen and put on his shoes. "Taka... I'll be right back. You think you'll be fine here alone?"

"Yes. I'll be cool." Taka paid no attention. He was too much in to the dog.

"Okay." Akira left at that. He ran down the street once he left the apartment complex. When he arrived to the headquarters, he went to the conference room.

"The two brothers. The two who kidnapped Takanori... yeah... THEY BROKE OUT OF PRISON!!!" Kaolu said angrily. He walked back and forth in the room. "Like, how could this be possible?! He are the footages of the break out." Kaolu turned on the projector and it made a screen on the white board. The first footage had a guy they knew in the video camera room in the prison, pressing the button that controlled the brother's cell door.

"This is not cool.... What're we gonna do? W-what if they kidnap my dear Takanori again? No no no... we better find these guys before things get out of hand." Akira said.

"It already has got out of hand." Uh oh! The two of the brothers were in their headquarters. They both held a gun and locked the conference door.

"Shit..." Yutaka mumbled. He hugged his knees to his chest and cuddled next to Yuu.

"Where's the boy?" Lee said pointing the gun towards Akira

"What boy?" Akira looked very nervous.

"You know damn well the boy I'm talking about. No one gets hurt if you tell me where the boy is.... You got until 4:00pm to tell me. Or all of you are dead." Lee threatened. He set the timer to 4:00pm. They were all quiet. Akira, then, sneakily grabbed his phone from his pocket and texted Takanori.