Help Me... chpt.5

(Recap)

Akira woke up at 5:00pm. That overslept really hit the spot. He sat up and yawned. His iPhone rang.

"Hello?"

"Akira... good and bad news." Kaolu on the phone said.

"What?" Akira responded.

"We know were Takanori is. But..." Koalu stopped at 'but'

"Really?! I'm on my way to the headquarters!!"

"Wait! I didn't finish. We know where he is, but it seems that they are all the way in Mie, Japan and these 3 brothers are prepared to kill anyone that tries to come and save that boy. And we need all the necessary equipment for the hunt and it seems that YOU know what we will need." Kaolu said in his deep serious tone.

"Okay.. I'm on my way!" Akira hung up the phone at that.

(End of recap)

Akira quickly got up from bed after that phone call. He showered and put on his usual uniform as quickly as possible and almost put his shoes on the wrong foot. He then left his apartment extremely quick and ran all the way down the stairs, to the lobby, and down the street. A few minutes later, he arrived to the headquarters panting. Yutaka was sitting in a chair waiting for Akira. "That was quick. We just literally called you."

"Yeah.... w-where's Kaolu?" Akira asked still panting.

"In his office." Akira ran to Kaolu's office.

"Okay. I'm here. What are we doing?" Akira was still panting and stood in front of Kaolu.

"You came just in time. Follow me." Kaolu and Akira both left the office and walked to the room that was filled with million different kinds of weapons and gear.

"WOah!!" Akira was surprised at this sight of seeing so many weapons in one room.

"Woah indeed. We've had this amount of weapons ever since they built this. Well... I wasn't born when they built this but when I first saw this, it was love at first sight." Kaolu smiled wide and rubbed Akira's back. "Go ahead. Take a look inside." Akira walked inside the room and looked at the guns.

"I saw this gun before. This is the AR-15. Wow..." Akira picked up the AR-15 gun. "It's heavy... sort of." Akira put it back where it was and looked at all the others.

"I knew you would like this. Now, it's up to you to choose which gun to us--"

"AR-15.. I love this one. I take this one. And a few small handguns." Akira smiled at the gun he chose. "Your mine now..." he said to the gun. Weird..... Akira grabbed the gun and put it in its case. He took over 15, 50 in a pack, boxes of bullets and stuffed them in a bag.

"I'm ready." Akira sighs.

"Okay. Let's go. I'll go get Yutaka and Yuu." Kaolu left the room and went to find the two. Akira also left the room and closed the door behind him. He went back to his office and looked at the picture of Takanori in a frame.

"Don't worry Takanori. I'll be there to save you my love. 'Sigh' it'll be okay. I promise." Akira bit his lip trying not to shed anymore tears, but slightly failed. There was only a couple of tears.

Takanori sat in the corner stroking the teddy bear's soft brown fur. He held it close to him because that was the only warmth he had since he have been in this hell hole. He sniffed and felt his eyes beginning to get blurred for more tears. He bit his lip.

"I remember when I was a kid. My parents would buy me a toy every time I got good grades on my report card. Those were some good times... Until now..." Takanori noticed more blood was dripping from his fresh cuts. "Shit..."