Rules and Regulations

General rules:

General rules:

1. Accepting English language only.

2. Don't be rude to the Enforcers and fellow book club members. Pay extra care on your tone of writing.

3. Follow @ConcinnityCircle and add this book to your library for updates. Consider following the founders and enforcers. The profile will follow you back.

4. Must be active and communicative. Please don't apply if you can't commit or if you know you're gonna be busy all the time. Be a responsible adult.

5. All suggestions and complaints must be made via PM. If you have any specific inquiry about the rules or anything that has to do with the book club, you can direct it to the Founders, @karinberry or @Quiet_Pen

6. Please add Concinnity Circle Community book to your private library. Any announcement will be made in the book.

Book entries:

1. All books must adhere to Wattpad content guidelines.

2. You can apply more than 1 book. But you should know, extra book, extra work. You can also change your book anytime between the circle. Let us know in advance.

3. Books entered must have at least 2 chapters. Prologue counts as a chapter only if it has more than 1000 words. If you're not sure of the word count, ask your partner.

4. We accept ALL genre except Erotica, Random, Spiritual, Non-Fiction, X Readers, Graphic Novels, Personal collections, Fan Fiction (Open Fan Fic is allowed).

5. Must be willing to read LGBTQ+ and mature (if you're under 18, I will not assign a sexually mature book to you.) Accepting a universal reader will help to save our time tremendously.

6. We encourage the members to be open to anything and widen their horizon.

7. We're looking for aspiring writers with quality feedbacks.

8. Every applicant will undergo a screening (See Discipline below).

Assignment:

1. Each assignment is 7 days long (GMT+8).

2. Every circle, 3 books will be assigned randomly in one group.

3. All members of each group need to read 1 chapter of their groupmates. *Disclaimer: The number of the assigned books and members assigned to each group may vary from time to time. (See Review Guidelines below).

Review Guidelines:

1. DON'T BE RUDE. You can be blunt, but make sure your tone is not demeaning.