Enforcer Question 6: 6/6-9/6

Enforcer Question:
What's your biggest pet peeve when it comes to villains/antagonists and why?

Answer in comment section and tag with #CCBC. Minimum is 5 sentences.

Announcement! Read it please. Important.
Because there are a lot of members who haven't finished the assignment yet (including me), I will extend the deadline to 9/6, together with this EQ deadline. This week is a festival for me (Eid) and it's summer, so I get that some of the members are busy. I'm very busy too.

And if anyone of you would like to resign or to ask for an extension, please do so before the next round starts. I hate selfish people. Don't give me excuses or ask for a hiatus/resignation when you're too lazy to finish your assignment. Don't take advantage of your partners. Do you feel good doing that? Don't you feel like a reprobate being selfish like that?

I'm Wattpad Outreach Ambassador. I became an Outreach Ambassador because I love helping new writers. That's why I made this club. Majority of writers in here is new writers. You should not take advantage of your partners. You won't get far that way. You won't get to learn. You'd forever be the inferior ones.

So again, if you need a hiatus or you want to resign, PLEASE DO IT BEFORE THE NEXT ROUND STARTS. I've said this before. I don't care even if this club has only 3 members. I need those who want to improve their writing and reviewing skills and those who want to learn and enjoy helping people.

Karin.