6

When Kageyama went to bed that night, he noticed the moon outside his window.

It was in the waning gibbous phase.

He remembered all the phases of the moon and it was the only science test he passed with ease in high school.

He was always interested in the moon. He loved the thought of being in outer space and astronomy was his strong suite.

He liked the imaginary feeling of floating above the world  and he sighed happily.

He sat on the bed and looked over to his right. There was another bed, and a certain messy-haired boy was resting peacefully under the covers.

---

"Press x!" 

"Which one's x?"

"IT'S RIGHT THERE!"

Tsukishima was going insane, trying to deal with Kageyama's lack of experience with gaming.

Yamaguchi had bust out his new Spider-Man PS4 game excitedly, and although it wasn't a multiplayer game, they had fun taking turns.

"The swinging really makes me feel like I'm Spider-Man," Hinata exclaimed. "Just swinging around New York!"

Hinata was particularly loud when fighting the crooks and villains in the game, spamming the keys and yelling out sound effects.

"Take that! And that! I'm your friendly neighbourhood- OH SHOOT, I'M DYING!"

Tsukishima massaged his temples. "Can you please keep it down?"

They spent the entire afternoon playing, and they were not even near finished.

"Is Martin Li a bad guy?" Hinata asked at one point. Nobody replied because they were all too tired of Hinata's energy.

Yamaguchi was already unconscious.

"Is he? Is he?" Hinata yelled at Tsukishima. He had been dozing off and groaned when he was interrupted by Hinata. 

"He's Mister Negative."

"He's whaaaat?" Kageyama asked in confusion.

Eventually at around midnight, Yamaguchi called it quits.

"It's getting late."

"But I'm in the middle of a boss fight!"

"You've failed this boss fight like three times already. Try it again when you're well rested."

Yamaguchi shut off the TV.

Hinata and Kageyama groaned. They were the only ones playing by the end. Tsukishima already left a while ago to do some of his assignments from college.

"Wow, it really is late."  Kageyama turned on his phone again for the first time in a couple of hours, and noticed a bunch of missed calls from his mom.

"You guys could stay over tonight if you want."

"I don't have any of my things though."Kageyama hesitated. 

"It's okay I have a lot of spare-"

"Thanks! I'll call my mom. There's no way I'm gonna try to come home at this point."

"Alright, thanks for this." 

"Alright so you two will sleep in our spare room and Tsukki can sleep with me."

"Woah woah woah!" Kageyama and Hinata immediately disputed.

"What?"

"You guys are gonna sleep tog-"