Prologue

Thunder struck in the pitch black night warning about the heavy rain that is going to come. A girl ran into her car and drove off towards her house. Her car turned into a lonely lane while she continued to drive eager to reach home. 

She pushed on the breaks and the car came to a screeching halt. 5 armed, well built men stood in front of her car. She immediately locks the car doors and continues to sit in the car. The men surround her car as she tightens her grip on the steering wheel. 

One of the men uses the wooden stick an smashes it on the drivers seat window making the girl flinch and causing it to crack. He was about to strike once again when a strong arm stops him. Before he knows it he is on the ground wincing in utmost pain. 

The other four men try to attack him but he shoots one of them in the leg and the other three run off. The last one also limps away. He knocks on the window and the girl rolls it down. She then opens the door and steps out. 

Man- Are you okay?

The girl nods after a moment of silence she speaks

Girl- Aap? I mean you have a gun?

Man- I am an ETF officer 

Girl- Oh thank u for the help 

Man- no need to thank me its my duty

girl smiles little and asks- your name?

Man- Arjun Suryakant Rawte

Girl- hmmm

Arjun- Please come let me drop you

Girl- No I am fine thanks

Arjun- Look it is not safe you can pick your car up tomorrow morning 

The girl nods and reluctantly takes a seat in the car besides Arjun. Arjun starts the car.

Arjun- Where can I drop you?

The girl tells him her address and he drives towards the destination 

Arjun- By the way... your name?

Girl- Riya... Riya Mukherjee 

*****************************************************************

Hope you liked the prologue 

Do votes and comments ....

Thanks...

BYE TAKE CARE...

...LOVE manjulika28 & sana1819786