Part 6

While walking towards the car Riya gets an idea. Sam takes him to the car and Ayu too follows him limping while arjun and riya are coming slowly towards car but suddenly Riya acts like she feels dizzy and was about to fall down but arjun instantly holds her safely in his arms before she touches the ground.

Riya lays still pretending to be unconscious while Arjun gets worried. 

Arjun- Riya, Riya!

Hearing him Ayesha and Rathore comes towards him, seeing this as an opportunity, using the diversion the man kicks Rathore and runs away, Rathore fell on the floor, since Ayesha was injured she could not follow the man, quickly recovering Rathore got up and ran behind the man but he was too late the man had already escaped. 

Here Arjun pats Riya's cheek lightly, getting no response he lifts her up in his arms and walks towards the car. Rathore and Ayesha also take a seat. Rathore starts the car frustrated. 

Rathore- Achanak Riya ko kya hua?

Arjun- Suddenly usse chakar aage aur vo girne waali thi

Rathore- And because of my carelessness we lost our possible break through also, Damn it!

he said punching his hand on the steering wheel. 

Arjun- We cant do much anyways, but I have a strong feeling Riya is hiding something from us, I don't know what and why

Rathore decided it is wise to stay silent and he let the topic drop. 

***

Riya was resting in her room while the ETF team sat in the lounge and discussed the case. When Arjun had brought an unconscious Riya back, the whole team had become worried especially Shree but when the doctor gave them a green signal they all relaxed. The doctor had said she was just too stressed and that is why she fell unconscious. Riya had woken up a few minutes ago, after making show she was fine the team had decided to let her rest and giver her some space while they discussed what to do ahead. 

Rathore, Ayesha and Arjun had told the team about all the events that had taken place in the office. 

Arjun- There is one thing clear, the attacks are happening because of a reason, they were trying to find something in her office. 

Sakshi- Yes, but what now? we are at a dead end

Arjun- I have a very strong feeling Riya is hiding something, of we want to solve this case soon we have to make her spill the truth

Shree- But sir why would she hide anything

Arjun- I don't know but we have to find out what she is hiding. 

Chotu- How sir?

Arjun- We will send someone to talk to her

 Ayesha- Who sir?

Arjun- Shree

Shree- Sir me!? why me? 

Arjun- Because she knows and trusts you, If she will tell anyone of us anything it is most probably going to be you

Liza- True

Shree glared at her while she stuck out her tongue

Rathore- Okay, try karne main koyi problem nahi hai. Sakshi help shree wear the microphone and Shree mere room main laptops set up kardo

The duo nodded and the team got into action. Mission pol khol 

***

It had been 2 hours since the teams discussion, Riya was sitting at the balcony, enjoying the breeze, lost in her thoughts when Shree came and sat beside her. 

Riya- Arey Shree! Tum

Shree- Kyun? did I disturb you?

Riya- No, not at all

Shree- How are you feeling

Riya- Slightly tired, but otherwise all fit and fine. 

Shree smiled

Riya- Coffee?

Shree- How can I say no to your coffee?

Riya smiled

Riya- 2 minutes

She returned after a few minutes with two cups of coffee, she handed one to Shree and sipped out of the other herself. 

Shree- Aha, as good as ever

Riya laughed. 

Riya- I missed you

Shree- I missed you too

Riya- After we lost touch, I had nobody that I could share anything and everything with, you are the one person I trust blindly

Riya walked towards the railing missing the guilt that washed over Shree's face, calming himself Shree followed. 

Shree- Now I am back, wont you share anything?

Riya- Kya bataon

Shree- What are you hiding?

Riya looked surprised she just turned her face and looked at the city, the sky everywhere but him. Shree placed his mug down and turned Riya by the shoulders so she was facing him. 

Riya- I don't want to hid anything from you, but

Shree- No but's Riya, you just said you trust me

Riya sighed

Riya- The thing is...

She stopped midway her eyes catching something. She placed her coffee cup down and looked at Shree curiously. Her facial expression soon changed from curious to anger. She had seen the edge of the microphone by his collar. She pulled it out and threw it down on the ground, breaking it in the process.

Riya- How dare you

she yelled enraged

Riya- I trusted you Shree, absolutely disgusting

Shree- Ri

Riya- Don't call me that, it is Ms Mukherjee, or Riya for you. 

She stormed into the lounge Shree running behind her. 

On the other hand after losing connection on the mic even the ETF team ran down. To see an angry Riya and a guilt ridden Shree. 

As they descended the stairs Riya welcomed them with slow claps. her eyes red, and evident with hurt

Riya- Bravo Mr Rawte, you were the one who thinks I am hiding something? and to find that out you turned my best friend against me. 

She turned to Shree

Riya- And you even agreed!? You Disgust me Shreekanth Sen, you disgust me. I should have never trusted you, today I realise my being friends with you was the biggest mistake of my life.

Shree nodded his head in negative as tears made their way down. 

Shree- Ri aisi baat nahi hai, I just wanted to...

Riya raised her hand up stopping him

Riya- Enough of the nonsense, I don't believe any word that comes out of your mouth. It was my fault I trusted you. Also you have lost all rights to call me Ri

She turned to face the team again

Riya- Mr Rawte, you think I am hiding something right? Try to figure it out without these dirty tricks, using my best friend against me!? really!? oops ex best friend. 

She glared at all of them before she stormed into her room and shut the door behind her with such force that it made all of them flinch. Shree ran behind crying vigorously and knocking on her door, but to no avail. He brought it upon himself. 

***************************************

Hope you guys liked it

Do vote and comment ....

Thanks...

BYE TAKE CARE...