Chapter 1 page 1 who is this boy?

Damian pov

I was jumping from roof to roof and I was with my father you know Batman yeah whatever anyways oh yeah I'm Damian Wayne Batman's son I'm also 13 years old but yeah well. Me and Batman heard that someone robbed a bank so we went to go check it out. When we are on the ruff we can see the bank and than a door roof opened we turned around to see who it was and it was van and ughh joker my father used to tell me a lot about him. Oh well hello Bats and who is this. The joker says with a smirk on his face. I looked at him with an angry expression. Aww WAIT don't tell me your the new kid wonder wait the new robin. The joker says smirking and grinning at the same time. Shut the hell up joker. I say angry. Now wait the other kid wonder never talked like that or should I say dick Grayson never talked like that. He says grinning. How do you know his name. Batman says angry. Oh you know I have my ways. He says walking closer to us. Ban you fight bats I want to fight kid wonder. He says smirking. Than van jumped Batman and when I looked away and when I went to look back at the joker he punched me in the face I fell on the floor. Than I got up and throw my boomerang and it hit him in the face than I pulled out my sword. ROBIN NO. Batman says. Fine i say putting it away.

Than I started punching the joker over and over again than when I looked at Batman he was knocked out than ban punched me and he put me on my knees. Aww look at the I got you now you have to die. He says pulling out a gun. Say bye bats. Than he went to shoot me but than I hit van with the back of my head and jumped the joker than the gun went off. I look down and I see blood coming out of my stomach. I fall to me knees and my back.
AHHHHH I yell in pain tears fell down my face that's the only time I ever cried. ROBIN Batman says running over to me. I got you he says picking me up and bring me back to the Wayne's mansion. He lays me down on one of the medical beds in the bat cave. Ahhh it fucking hurts make it stop. I say yelling than Batman opened my shirt and you can see a bullet hole in my stomach than I get someone pin my arms down and I got to look who it was and it was a tall boy with hard blackish blueish hair and he was wearing blue and red than a sharp thing went in me and I see it was a needle and everything went black.

Super boy pov

I was in my room when my dad came up the stairs you know Superman well yeah also I'm Jonathan Kent but people Jon but also I'm 15 years old. When I was sitting on my desk chair and I heard my door open and I see it was my dad. Hey Jon we have to go to the Wayne's house let's go. My father says. Okay let me get ready. I say getting up off my phone. Oh and Jon wear you super suit and don't tell anyone your real name oh and your going to meet Batman's son. He says looking at papers. Wait another fake son wow. I say crossing my arms. No Jon this is his real son. My dad says looking at me. I then said oh okay let me get dressed I closed the my door and I put me things on and I flew out the window oh yeah I can fly like my dad. And me and Superman flew to the mansion it was huge than when we went inside we saw a butler. Hello I am Alfred and I am batmans butler you can wait for him in the bat cave so we he says calmly. Than we went into the bat cave we wanted there like for 3 hours until I saw the Batman he had Someone in his arms and he placed the person down on the medical bed.

What happened Superman says going over to them. I went over too and I saw a boy who was holding his stomach and yelling he was in a lot of pain I looked him in the eyes I couldn't see all of his face because of his mask but than Batman too off his mask and I looked at him omg your Bruce Wayne and than he pulled the boys mask off the boy and I saw his face he had tears in his eyes he looked cute to be honest. Superboy pin him down Batman says so I did than he looked at me and than Batman gave him needle and he passed out than I let go of him. What just happened I say confused. He was shot by the joker. Batman says. Than he pulls off his mask. And Batman really is. BRUCE WAYNE YOUR BATMAN. I say shocked. yes I am. He says pulling off the boys mask. Who is he. I say looking at him. That's my partner robin. He says pick him up. No what's his real name. I say crossing my arms. I can't tell you that. He say putting robin in one of his own hospital beds. And then Alfred was hooking him up to machines. He need to rest Alfred says. Okay dad are we going home now. I say looking at the boy. No you are going to sleep in robins room. He says. Okay fine. I say

Than Alfred took me to this so called robin Kids room than i walked in his room was big almost bigger than my own house. Okay enjoy your stay young boy. Alfred's closing the door and leaving.

Ahh I throw myself on the bed and I start to think who is this robin I need to find out more about him than I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

Heyyyy guys and girls I hope you enjoy 💕💖my new book I worked very hard on his and I hope you are ready for chapter 1 page 2 love you all byeeeee❤️❤️

Damian Wayne: robin(kid wonder) age 13
Jonathan Kent: Superman(Jon) age 15