Chapter 1 page 2 i think i love him

Superboy pov

I woke up to people talking down stairs so I put on my ripped light blue jeans and a red shirt with blue on the shoulders and I put on my red and white converses. Than I walked out the room and was listening to what they were saying.
Robin: you let that super boy what ever his name is sleep in my room.
Bruce: calm down he is staying and you too are going to become partners
Robin: hell no I am not ughhh ow
Bruce: you okay go get some rest
Robin: like you care
Bruce: I do da.....
Than I walked in what's going on here I say leaning on the wall. I will leave you too to talk. Bruce says while he left. Ughhh I hear the kid wonder say. Hellooo I'm superboy known as Jonathan Kent but you can call me jon I am a Kryptonian and I am super mans son I am also 15 years old I can fly and I can also shot laser out of my eyes I am also very strong how about you. I says grinning and smirking. Like I'm telling you shit. He says looking away. Come on tell me. I say walking closer to him. No he says walking away. I grabbed his arm. Come on tell me. First let go of me and second why do you care. He says. I let go of him and I tell him.

I just want to know something about you like I told you things about me. I says. Okay fine I am robin the new kid wonder I've bin robin for 2 years and i am damian Wayne but people I know call me Damian but if I am cool with you and you don't know my name you call me robin and my father is Batman you know Bruce Wayne and I am from the legal assassins and my grandfather would kill people just like I used to and he died and my mother is Talia she died too and I am good at fighting and using a sword and that's it so far. He says looking away and his eyes looked angry. Was that hard I say than I saw he was frustrated. Now what's wrong I say going closer to him. None of your business now leave me alone. He says angry and walked away.

Damian pov

Who the fuck dose that boy think he is. I say angry. I than pick up and book and sit on the couch and read it than I felt a sharp pain go through my body ughh I say than I fell on the floor. AHHH. I yell in pain. Than I see him run in here. Damian are you okay. He says running over to me and he picks me up bridal style and lays me on the couch. Ughh. Ahhhh. I say in pain. BRUCE HELP DAD HELP. Jon say yelling. Than I see my dad run in and Superman run in. What happened my dad says running over to me. I don't know he just started yelling I think his stomach hurts because he got shot. He says looking into my eyes. Okay jon grab him and take him down to the bat cave lay him in the bed down there. My dad says running to the bat cave than Jon picks me up and runs me to the bat cave and lays me on the bed and holds my hand. Than my dad looked at my stomach and my cut opened up and he was stitching me my cut. AHHHHHHH MMMMM IT HURTS. I say with tears coming down my face and i was in pain than when I was screaming more I felt lips on mine than I open my eyes and I see superboy kissing me than i started to scream in the kiss but than everything went black.

Jon pov

I kissed Damian to stop him from yelling and it felt good than when I noticed he passed out and Bruce didn't see me kiss Damian neither did my dad than when I pulled away he was out. Than I noticed how peaceful and cute when he is sleeping. Okay I am done jon take my son upstairs to his room and you go too sleep also. Bruce says than I picked Damian up and I went to his room and laid him down in his bed I laid down with him i than pulled his body closer to me.

Goodnight I say kissing his head.
I think I love Damian Wayne.

Hope you all enjoy chapter 1 page 2 just wait for chapter 1 page 3 and again I hope you enjoyed it ❤️❤️💕💕love you all byee☺️