Chapter 1 page 3

Damian pov

I woke up and I felt arms around my waist than I look to see who it is it was....JON than I tried to get up but he pulled me down tighter. Can you let me gooo?! I say angry no he says laughing. My father wants to talk to you superboy. I say frustrated. WHAT YOUR FATHER OMG IS HE GOING TO KILL ME he said sounding scared. Ahahahahahahahahaha your scared of my father you wimp. I say laughing and getting up. 

I guess I better go talk go him he says putting his uniform on. Than he kissed me on the head and walked out of the room. Than I put on my robin uniform and went with him. Okay Damian and superboy you both need to go on a mission. My father says. What is this mission about I say leaning on the wall and crossing my arms. The joker was spotted robbing a jewelry store he killed a worker you both need to find him and put him behind bars and OH Damian justice not....i cut him off. Okay ik justice not vengeance I say looking at jon because I felt staring. I blushed than I put my mask on okay let's go superboy. Than we were on the roof and I saw the joker. So you ready superboy says. Yeah but don't get in my way . I say about to jump down when something hit me. Ughhh my head I look to see and I see the joker in front of me and everything went black.

Superboy POV

I saw Damian get hit. DAMIAN I yelled running to him untill a person blocked me. It was the joker. grr get out of my way. I say angry. Oh so your his partner. Hahaha. Wow another super man or should I say superboy. The joker says looking at me. I punched him and he went flying. Ugh! You damn brat BANE grab boy wonder and let's go. The joker says. I saw bane pick up Damian and I ran to get him back. Let him go than when I hit bane he dropped robin. Than I was punching him and layzering him than he throw something at me and it burned than when I opened my eyes they were gone. I saw Damian on the floor I ran and picked him up. Don't worry Damian I am getting you home. I ran and took him home and laid him in bed. I told Batman and he was furious. We need to get the joker he hurt my son too many times he needs to pay. Batman says getting angry.

I don't worry Damian we will stop the joker if it's the last thing we do

Hey ik this is short but I hope you all enjoyed it and wait for chapter 1 page 4 and I am sorry that I barely post or upload I am making a new book it's called our love is real. I did a update talking about it in my fushimi x misaki book go check it out go to the page that says plz read and you  see it byee