Chapter 1 page 6

Damian POV
I was finally going home and I was happy but of course I will never show that I was also glad me and Jon are together we made a month already and I am soo happy and I want him to be happy but at the same time I don't think he will be happy with me I will just make him miserable and he will always ave to worry I don't want to put the pressure on him that's why I am thinking about leaving him I want him to be happy and find someone who will make him happy when I looked down I shed a tear and I heard someone walk in. "Okay are you ready to go Damian". My father said then I quickly wiped my tear away. "I'm really I been wanting to leave this shitty place". I said crossing my arms. "Language Damian". He said. "Oh sorry father I forgot I Am just used to it because of mom". I said looking away. "It's all right let just get you home". He said then we got in the car and went into are house and I went straight to my room. And laid on my bed and I got bored so I put on my robin suit.

I left and I was on the roof tops and I then heard a noise. "Well well well Isn't the little brat". I heard and I turned around and it was slade. "Slade look what hell has spit up". I said then pulling out my sword. "I see they got you to a Lazarus pit just in time". I said. "Yeah and I have been using it you could say it's pretty addicting". He said then threw a punch and I ducked and then he pulled his sword out and we we're going at it and then he grabbed my arm and slammed me to the wall and I hit my head a little then I ran at him and stabbed my sword threw his arm and back flipped and landed fine and then he threw a gas thing at me I started coughing. "Goodnight Damian". He said then everything went black.

I woke up and I was chained to the wall. "Look whose finally awake". I heard then I saw slade. "Shut up". I said to him. "Oh really where is your manners anyway your father Batman and your little boyfriend will not find you the only want they will find you is when your dead". He said with a smirk on his face I then spit in his face then he slapped me. "You are spoiled brat your mother should of got rid of you" he said looking at me with anger. "You are just mad of what I have and I have so much and I am a kid and you have nothing and your grown". I said looking at him with a angry face. "Oh Damian watch you will have nothing you won't even get to have a little future with you boyfriend superboy". He said walking away then tears came down my face. He better not touch my family.

Hope you guys liked this chapter sorry it short but hope you like the next one love you all💗❤️