Chapter 1 page 4

Damian pov

i woke up in a lot of pain. "damn what did the joker hit me with". i say rubbing my head. "are you okay damian how are you feeling" jon asked me. "i feel like hell man the only time i felt like this was when i was shot". i said getting up. "hey come here". jon said putting his hand out. i took it he grabbed my waist and held me close. "i love you and i was so scared i thought they were going to take you". He said with a worried look. "I can handle myself thank you". I said crossing my arms. "The way they were going to take you you couldn't handle it your self". Jon said then he was about to kiss me I put my hand in front of his face. "No kiss for you". I said walking out of the room.

I went downstairs and I saw my father. "Hey Damian how are you feeling". He asked looking at me. "I am fine thank you very much". I said with an annoyed look. And I sat on the couch and had my arms crossed and my eyes closed. "So how is you and Jon doing". He said with a smirk. "Since when do you want to know about my love life father". I said with a more annoyed tone. "Damian I am sorry for what I said okay come on". He said with a frown. "No you treat me like kid a baby i am not that I am a teenage boy and you treat me like I am dumb". I said balling my fist. "And now my own boyfriend doesn't think I can handle myself just like you and the others". I said pissed. "Damian I.." he said then I cut him off. "No it's always someone telling me to be someone different you jon mom but where am I I want to do things my way even if it mean vengeance I can handle myself I am done being someone everyone wants me to be I am going to be me". I said walking away and out of the house. "Damian come back!!. I hear my father say I left to take a walk from this stress.

Jon pov

I was sitting on domains bed when I heard yelling I went downstairs "what happened". I said with a questioned look. "Damian, he got mad and he left he took him robin uniform he could get hurt this is my fault I treated him like a baby a boy I know he could handle himself but what happened to him the first time and then the second time I can't let anything happen to him again jo go after him bring him back to me please don't want him hurt". bruce said in a worried but deep voice. " I will okay I promise I will make sure he comes home safe". I said then I left I had my superboy uniform on Damian please be okay I love you *tears up*.

I was on the roof when I saw a body on the roof my eyes widened DAMIAN!!. I ran over to him and he was out and I looked at him Damian plz wake up Damian!!. Wake up. I picked up Damian and saw he wasn't breathing and I cried and ran so fast to the hospital. I arrived at the hospital and tears were in my eyes. "someone please! help him". I said crying. "okay sure stay here," the nurse said i fell to my knees and cried then I grabbed my phone and I walked out of the hospital and called bruse

bruce: hello jon did you find damian

me: i found him

bruce: okay good let me talk to him

i teared up

me: i found him on the roof not breathing

there was silence

me: b..bruce hello

Bruce: where are you

me: at the hospital

bruce: i am on my way now

he hung up

I put my phone away and I walked back into the waiting room and I sat there thinking of me and Damian I can't lose him I can't I then looked down and heard my name. "Jon". I look and saw it was Bruce he had tears in his eyes. "did they say anything about Damian". he asked. "no hey didn't," I said then looked down. we waited an hour then we saw the nurse came out.

I hope you all enjoy this chapter i am sorry I haven't been publishing I am sorry I was very busy and just wait for the next chapter bye luvsss.❤️❤️💕❤️