Chapter 1 page 5

Jon pov
The nurse walked out and she was going to give us the news about Damian. "Okay Damian he is okay but he needs to stay here so we can keep a good eye on him is that okay". She asked. "That's perfectly fine take as much time all I want is my son to be better". Bruce said looking at the nurse. "Okay you guys can go see him now if you want". She said then we went in the room and saw Damian looking around. "Hey Damian". I said looking at him smiling. "Then he smiled back at me I then huged him and he hugged back and when he saw his father he got pissed. He looked away from him. "Damian I am sorry please I am worried about you". Bruce said looking at him.

"You weren't worried you just wanted to control me and my life". Damian said yelling. "No Damian don't I want you to be happy and don't talk to me like that I am your father". He said looking at him. " A biological accident doesn't make you my father and it sure as hell doesn't make me your son". Damian said looking away. "Damian you are my son and I can see it in your eyes you look like me and you act like me you are me when I was younger Damian I care for you I always will okay I want you to know that". He said looking at Damian. Then Damian looked at he father. "I care for you to father". Damian said then Bruce hugged him and Damian hugged back. "I love you Damian". "I love you too father".

Damian pov
Me and my father was talking and he listened to what I had to say and I was happy about that then he left to give me and Jon some time together. "So how you feel". Jon asked concerned. "Pain but I am fine". I said looking at him. "Damian please don't run off like that ever again I was so freaking worried about you". Jon said with a hand in my chin then he leaned in and kissed me I wrapped my arms around his neck and smiled and pulled away. "I really love you Damian". Jon said. "I love you too". I am glad to have him if I didn't have him I would have died and I would be right here right now.

"Thank you Jon if you and me never met I would have died". I said looking at him. "I am glad I met you to if I didn't I wouldn't have been happy". He said then he laid on the bed and I laid on his chest and I fell asleep.

Jon pov
He fell asleep on me and I was happy he was alright I am happy to have him I care for him I want a future with him I want a family with him I want everything with him I will always protect him no matter what I love him so much.

Hope you liked this chapter enjoy it and comment what you think byeee❤️❤️💕sorry it was short