chapter 2: mending a broken heart

Meanwhile back in konoha village the third hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi was signing paper work the bane of all kage's existence when he heard a knock on the door and said"enter" it was kurenai yuuhi and her gennin from team 8 consisting of Shino Aburame, Kiba Inuzuka,and Hinata Hyuga."you called for us Lord Hokage?"asked kurenai and Sarutobi said "yes,I did.i have another mission for you accept only Hinata here is needed.it seems that Naruto has..."said Sarutobi he then asked"Shino, Kiba please leave the room for a moment what's about to be said next you don't need to hear."said the hokage.kiba wanted to say something but Shino said "yes hokage Sama"and they exited the room. Sarutobi then went on to explain everything to kurenai and Hinata about how Naruto has the mokuton and to their surpise the rinnegan he then told them the more 'hurtful' things that Naruto's teammates said to him and that kakashi and Sakura tried to get Naruto to calm down and reason with him but he refused to listen as he told them about kakashi and Sakura's plan. Kurenai then looked at Hinata and said "well Hinata it looks like you finally get to tell Naruto how you feel about him and confess your love for him" Hinata blushed a very deep shade of red and stuttered said" i.i w.will do my best for Naruto-kun and for myself.". The hokage then said " very good the two of you leave immediately for wave country.dismissed." the two girls then bowed before their leader and said" as you wish Hokage-sama" then left the office. Sarutobi then looked out the window at the 4th hokage monument and thought to himself 'if only you could see how poorly the villagers treat your son minato you would be very disappointed when they come back to the village I WILL tell Naruto the truth and he WILL have his inheritance then I'll have to put the civilian council in their place' kurenai and Hinata came out of the office and Kiba said "so what kind of mission is it?? Where are we heading and WHY is it that only Hinata is needed???"asked Kiba and kurenai said" WE as in Hinata and myself are going to wave country you boys have the rest of the day off. " Said kurenai and Shino was thinking to himself 'WHY is it only Hinata that's needed if Naruto is involved then...' shino's eyes went wide for a moment and then a small smile came upon his lips as he said under his breath so Kiba couldn't hear" go get him Hinata I know you can do it." Back in wave country kakashi, Sasuke and Sakura where arguing with each other about what to do Sasuke refused to go with Sakura's plan but kakashi decided to agree with Sakura's plan and said" well this IS mostly YOUR fault Uchiha. You guys have to understand that Naruto has been alone his entire life and when it comes to the subject of family and friends or in Naruto's case,a lack thereof it becomes a very sensitive subject to him and the only people who care about Naruto are the hokage, the ichiraku's and your academy teacher Iruka. But maybe if Naruto learns that at least one person in the entire village truly loves him. NOW do you understand why Naruto acts the way he does!?"said kakashi as Sakura was thinking to herself' oh Naruto I'm sorry,if I had known, I would have been nicer to you Instead of flirting with Sasuke all the time.well no more from now on starting today that all ends.'a knock on the door pulled Sakura from her thoughts and kakashi said "come in kurenai it's open."as kurenai and Hinata walked through the door and kurenai said"where is Naruto and how bad is it???" Kakashi then went on to explain the events that happened from when they started training to the insults that his teammates said and Sakura couldn't help but feel even more guilty then before.after explaining everything Hinata spoke with all her confidence and said"take me to him, please"kakashi and Sakura then took kurenai and Hinata to where Naruto was and where surprised that the wood dome hasn't attacked them yet.as Hinata got closer to the dome she  heard Naruto crying.she knocked on the dome and Naruto said"who's there??,go away!!!" Hinata then said" Naruto-kun it's me Hinata-chan.let me in please.???"why should I. Nobody in konoha loves me.not even Sakura." Said Naruto. And Hinata said" y.your wrong Naruto-kun there is someone who loves you.so much."as Hinata started pouring out her feelings for Naruto he got curious and decided to ask." Who would that be Hinata-chan.???"  And in that moment she said " me. I'm that one person who loves you and I always will."as she finally got inside the wood dome and hugs Naruto, comforting him until he cried himself to sleep in her lap.