chapter 5:Zabuza joins konoha

In an amazing turn of events Naruto came back to his senses and just before falling back asleep he mumbled the four words Hinata always wanted to hear from him as he said"Hinata-chan,I love you.my Hime (means princess in Japanese).he then fell asleep, exhausted from the adrenaline rush and the nine tails chakra.everyone just looked at Hinata and Naruto as kurenai, Sakura,and kakashi said together"well it's about time he said it."Zabuza then asked kakashi and said"well kakashi, what now??? I mean,you still have your mission to protect the bridge builder and I'm still under contract with Gato to kill him.plus he will probably betray me and haku at the last minute and I don't take that to kindly"kakashi looked at Zabuza and said"we play our parts and at the last minute turn against him.flip the script so to speak."Zabuza just smirked and said"kakashi, that is the most underhanded and devious idea I've ever heard.its brilliant."Hinata and kurenai then walked Naruto back to the house as kakashi looked down at Sasuke and thought' you prideful arrogant jerk.you will never be able to beat itachi and I refuse to train someone who believes that their better then others.the hokage will have your head for this.if Zabuza doesn't kill you first that is.obito, Rin, minato Sensei,I promise,no more favoritsm'. and with that thought in mind he proceeded to write a letter to the hokage about the recent events from Zabuza being Naruto's uncle and Kushina still alive in the hidden mist village to the nine tails chakra taking control and beating Sasuke to a bloody mess.the next day the battle on the bridge took place and as planned they all 'played' their parts as kakashi and Zabuza battled it out to the point where they still had half their chakra left as Gato showed up with 400 bandits needless to say Gato had no idea that he was being played like a violin.gato just laughed and said"well it looks like the demon hidden in the mist isn't as tough as I was lead to believe.you should know Zabuza that I never intended to pay you to begin with.i was only using you to kill the bridge builder and then betray you and kill you afterwards". Zabuza just laughed at this point and said"I already knew that you were going to betray me and haku so we decided to go with plan B. act like we didn't know and side with the leaf shinobi to kill you.however,it won't be by my hands or kakashi's."Naruto then stepped out of the mist and said as he was able to sneak up behind Gato and whispered in The short fat man's ear and said"it will be by my hands"said Naruto as Gato then looked behind him and saw that all 400 of his bandits where lying dead on the ground with wooden spikes sticking out of them.gato backed up and said"Please,s.spare me I'll give you anything you want.jewls, money, woman, anything you want."Naruto then said"anything you say??? hmm let me think.how about, YOUR DEATH!!!!."as he then plunged a kunai knife through gato's chest lungs and skull burying it to the hilt. kakashi and Zabuza just shuddered at what they saw and mentally agreed happy that they weren't in gato's position right now.kakashi just looked at Zabuza and said"Zabuza, remind me to NEVER, EVER,piss off your nephew.!!!!."Zabuza just laughed and said"well then kakashi I pity you seeing as he IS one of your students after all."kakashi just gulped and with wide eyes he whispered to Zabuza saying"save me!!!. Naruto then looked at Zabuza and kakashi and said "so Zabuza, from what I heard kurenai Sensei tell me, your my uncle,and my mother is your sister correct???"asked Naruto. Zabuza just looked at Naruto with a straight face and said"yes, it's true and I can take you to see her,if you want to that is.and don't worry, I'll be staying with you in konoha village.your mother just made it back safely from Kiri and is waiting for you with the hokage."said Zabuza as Naruto just ran up to him and said thank you oji-san.that means a lot to me (oji-san means uncle in Japanese). Zabuza just embraced Naruto in a hug and said let's go.your little Hyuga girlfriend is waiting for you."Naruto just blushed and said"your not going to let that go are you??? Zabuza oji-san???"no kid, I'm not.after all, family looks out for each other and I want to make sure she won't be able to break your heart.and if she does, i can always set you up with haku"Zabuza just smirked as he saw haku blush a deep shade of red as haku shouted out in embarrassment and said"ZABUZA-SAMA IT'S NOT LIKE THAT!!!!"Zabuza smirked now knowing how to get under haku's skin and black Mail  like that could come in handy for the future. Zabuza smirked and said"why not haku?? you are the last of your clan after all. The Yuki clan of Kiri to be more precise."hearing this, kakashi's eyes widened and said"oh no. Zabuza,if the konoha village council finds out about this they'll try forcing her into the clan restoration act!!!!"Naruto, channeling as much killing intent as he could said"they can try but they'll have to go through me Hinata and Zabuza oji-san or die trying first. BELIEVE IT!!!.and if Danzo tries recruiting her into his ROOT organization, then he'll be the first one to die.painfuly.