chapter11:kami's blessings of yin and yang

After dropping naruto and Hinata off at the restaurant Hiashi and Kushina went back to the uzumaki and Hyuga compounds.or so naruto and Hinata thought.little did they know that their parents were watching them and waiting for them to lead the way to their secret garden.if sutch a thing existed why wouldn't naruto tell his own mother about it???. didn't he have faith in his mother to keep sutch an important secret???and what was so secret about it to begin with???. Kushina and Hiashi noticed naruto and Hinata leaving the restaurant and decided to go follow them.after quietly running many miles outside of the village and into the forest of death they came across naruto and Hinata about to enter through a dome of wood and what appears to be a chakra recognition seal.when it opened Hiashi and Kushina tried to sneak inside but before they could naruto threw a kunai knife and said"who's there??? come out.NOW!!!!"Kushina and Hiashi stepped out of the clearing to reveal themselves and said"we're sorry Naruto. we only wanted to..."and naruto said"to what?? follow us to the secret garden.so you can tell old man hokage and have every medical ninja and The yamanaka clan stealing a flower that's probably the very last of it's kind.???!!!"and Kushina said"no.not at all!!!.why would you think sutch a thing.???. don't you trust me.your own mother.???."asked Kushina. and naruto said"fine.you May have a look but then you must forget all about it.understand???."and Kushina and Hiashi just nodded their heads in agreement.as they walked into the dome they where amazed at how much effort naruto and Hinata put into protecting it.there where rare flowers of every kind.sutch as orange tiger lillies, white cadelia's and red daphodil's.they then saw what looked like a massive waterfall that ran into the wooden channels that fed each plant.kushina and Hiashi where speechless and Kushina asked"naruto.did you build all of this with your mokuton!!!???. it's incredible.!!!"Hiashi then said"I must agree Hinata. this is very impressive.all of the flowers here don't even grow within fire country."and naruto said"that's because all of these flowers came from the forest in wave country."Kushina and hiashi's eyes widened and thought' no wonder they kept this sutch a big secret.!!!. people from all over the village would be after these flowers if they knew.!!!. ESPECIALLY the yamanaka clan flower shop.!!!' and Kushina said"fine but what about the flowers in The center of the garden???. what are those."and naruto said"those are the full moon flowers.they Bloom under a full moon only once every two years."hiashi's eyes went wide and said"that plant was said to be extinct!!!."and naruto said"not all of them.and don't think about taking it either.