chapter12:Kami appears

Hiashi was curious so he decided to ask"naruto.hinata.what makes the full moon flower so important to this garden.???"and naruto said"it's a connection to the heavens and Kami herself."Hiashi and Kushina's eyes widened and jaws dropped.the moon light then shown down on to the flowers and then a beautiful woman dressed in a white kimono with a blue sash and the symbol for creation on the back.she had bright Pearl blue eyes a slim hour Glass figure.this woman was Kami. goddess of creation.naruto and Hinata then said as they bowed before her"greetings kami Sama. do these flowers please you???"kami said as she looked around and then at naruto and Hinata."the two of you have done well and have earned my blessings."Hiashi and Kushina bowed before kami and said"excuse me kami-sama.we mean you no disrespect.but.what blessings exactly???"Kami then asked."you are the parents of Hinata and naruto correct???"and Hiashi said."yes kami-sama.we are. I am Hiashi Hyuga.hinata's father.and this is Kushina uzumaki Naruto's mother."and kami said."then I'm glad you two are here for this joining of these two in heavenly matrimony."hearing those words, heavenly and matrimony.hiashi and Kushina had the same thought' a secret marriage behind our backs.and by the goddess of creation to!!!!.so that was the big secret they were keeping.' They both thought and Hiashi said"so this is what you two have been trying to keep secret???. but why Hinata.???"and Kushina said"he's right.why didn't either of you tell us.???"and Hinata said"because Father. you never would have approved of it if we did!!!."naruto then said"and you, mom would have gone to extreme lengths to see that he did.!!!!!."Hiashi then said"their right Kushina. would have done sutch a thing.naruto.hinata.you have my blessings to be together."and Kushina said"I had already approved of the two of you being together the moment I noticed naruto would never be able to go anywhere without you Hinata. so, yes.you also have my blessings."at hearing this kami then said"then I, kami goddess and ruler of all creation do here by pronounce you , naruto uzumaki and Hinata Hyuga, husband and wife."kami then places her hands on each of their necks and a symbol appeared.the yin and yang symbol.naruto then pulled out a ring made completely out of a lavender purple crystal witch he made himself using the crystal style sub-element and in the center of the ring was the Hyuga clan symbol will the red uzumaki clan swirl symbol in the center.hinata was at a loss for words and said"oh my!!.it's so beautiful Naruto-kun!!!. thank you.and thank you as well for doing this for us kami-sama.and you as well father.lady Kushina. I've never been happier than this before."and Hiashi said"anything for you my darling daughter.the chuunin exams are coming up soon.we must increase your training as soon as possible."and Kushina said that goes double for us as well naruto.your kenju and training in ice release with haku and Zabuza begins tomorrow and I'll be training you in the art of sealing."naruto and Hinata just gulped and thought' we're going to be put through hell I just know it.' oh how right they were.and kami said"naruto before you leave I have a gift for you."kami then waved her hand and the shinigami appeared and said"yes mother.is it that time???"and kami said"yes shinigami.my son.it is.release minato namikaze from your stomach.and return him to his wife and son."shinigami did as instructed and then disappeared.kami then said"naruto,Kushina. please come over here so I can free the two of you from the two halves of The nine tails.i'm certain that once he is whole again and Free, he'll be very happy with his true love.right, Lady inari???."just then a half human half fox like woman appeared and said yes Kami-sama.please.i want to be with my kurama-kun again!!!."minato then interrupted and said"kami -sama please reconsider.if you merge the two halves of The nine tails back together he'll..."and kami said"and just who here do you think HELPED to create the tailed beasts to begin with???"and minato just sighed in defeat knowing full well that you may never win an argument with a god.he then said"fine.but if he goes on a rampage again.i won't sacrifice my life and soul again.shinigami-sama will you see to it that I never summon you again???."and shinigami said"if that is your wish then I shall grant it.no mortal.kage or shinobi.will ever have the death gods assistance again and that repulsive Edo tensai jutsu can't be used for any gain without my blessings."and minato said"thank you shinigami-sama.kami-sama."and so, with hers and the shinigami's divine powers they removed the seal on Kushina and naruto that held each of their own half of the nine tails and once the two halves were Free and with a snap of her fingers kami merged the nine tails back together and the fox goddess inari shouted."KURAMA-KUN!!!!I MISSED YOU!!!!.THE HUMANS WILL PAY FOR THINKING THAT THIS KIND HEARTED YOUNG MAN AND YOU ARE THE SAME BEING.!!!"she said.and naruto said "inari-sama.please don't judge the villagers for what they don't understand.i jus want kurama like Hinata and myself to be happy with the only one who truly loves him.and dad..."WHAM!!! CRUNCH!!!." naruto punched his father in the face so hard that his jaw was dislocated and his nose broken.kushina then said"hmph.serves you right minato.you left me and naruto alone for 13years."minato popped his jaw and nose back into place.before receiving a jyuken strike to the stomach by Naruto's New wife, Hinata, temporarily shutting down his chakra and Hinata said"you probably won't be able to use chakra for another day or two.consider it payment for allowing the village treat Naruto-kun like garbage instead of the hero of the leaf like you wanted.witch was nothing more than false hopes and beliefs.because they never did.they worshped the very ground that Sasuke uchiha walked upon like a god and treated MY Naruto-kun like a plague that never went away.!!!"hearing all of this, minato felt nothing but anger and rage towards a certain grey haired old Man.he decided to ask"did Sarutobi even tell your mother or you about each other and me being your father.???"and naruto said"yeah.he did. AFTER i met uncle Zabuza and he told me that mom was still alive!!!.after the sealing,he lied to mom,and my God parents.!!!"minato then said"then the fire daimio must know. Sarutobi will be impeached and charged with political treason.!!! Please son.let do this as a start towards mending the bond between us.please.???"minato begged.as naruto looked at Hinata and said"fine.but after that you will tell everyone in the village The truth.put The council in their place.and announce Tsunade as your successor.you WILL NOT retake the position of hokage.you will be at home either helping me train for the chuunin exams or helping Mom around the house. AM I CLEAR!!!???.do this and we'll call things even.for now."minato was shaking in fear as he looks at Kushina and asked"why did he have to inherit your bad temper.kushina???!!!"and Kushina said oh.you know how it is.uzumaki clans prideful stubbornness and all."