chapter 13:the separation of team 7

After some thought and a very long debate with the council.the entire shinobi council and at least 20% of the civilian council who actually like naruto had decided it best to remove the uchiha from Naruto's team and prohibit him from entering the upcoming chuunin exams in 5 months and so we find teams 7 and 8 with naruto and Hinata along with their parents, Kushina and Hiashi. Sarutobi then said"thank you All for your time.now as for the reason for this meeting is simple.kakashi.i believe it's best for you to be demoted back to the rank of chuunin as punishment for favoritism and failure to stand up for your gennin student better then what you already have.sasuke uchiha.your shinobi license as of today is suspended on the grounds of social misconduct towards a teammate and endangering your comrades.sakura Haruno. your mother is a council member and from what she said,has always fully supported naruto on the civilian council.so to be fair you will be relocated to team 8 consisting of Shino Kiba and yourself.with your excellent chakra control you cold become just as good if not better then kurenai in The art of genjutsu.and a possiblity of being a greater medical ninja then my old student Tsunade. Hinata Hyuga. from what I can understand based on what your father and Kushina have told me, naruto won't be able to go anywhere without you correct???"Shino and kurenai smirked already knowing where this is going but as for Kiba... well he was less than pleased and shouted saying."HINATA ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!???. YOUR GOING TO LEAVE ME AND SHINO FOR THAT CLANLESS LOSER!!!???. Kushina Saw it.clear as day.naruto was furious.beyond furious actually.he was.PISSED OFF.how Dare this stuck up privileged idiot insult naruto like that.??? before things got out of control and a very mean side of naruto made itself known, Hinata said"Naruto-kun. sweet heart.please calm down.and don't worry I'll handle this situation."Hinata then snapped her fingers and instantly from out of nowhere a large panther like woman appeared and said."I am panthera queen of the Panthers clan.my husband and King, panthro are misstress Hinata and master naruto-sama's personal summons.insult them.or harm them in any way.and your little puppy will become panther food.along with the other hounds and their partners.are we clear.???"Kiba was to scared to speak so he just nodded his head yes before holding akamaru close to him.and then pissing himself.hinata then held up the ring on her right hand and said Naruto-kun and I are now married.the cerimony performed by kami herself.this symbol on the back of mine and Naruto-kun's neck is a spiritual seal that can't be removed accept by death.not your run of the mill curse Mark like my clan uses.but far greater.it let's us hear each other's thoughts and emotions.it connects and binds us to one another.yin and yang.i am Naruto-kun's light that keeps him from the dark place in his mind and he is The darkness that I keep contained.i am the love that keeps his hatred at Bay. we are and always have been drawn to each other.and for the record Kiba I only liked you as a friend.and allow me to introduce you to Kushina uzumaki Naruto-kun's mother and his father should be here in 3.2.1." FLASH!!! hello Sarutobi look who's with me.???."Kiba and shino's eyes widened as they couldn't believe it.shino said nothing as usual.but Kiba on the other hand..."y.yyour the 4th hokage!!! konoha's yellow flash!!!!minato namikaze.!!!!. but then that means that.that.???"said Kiba and naruto said that I'm his son and he's my father???.are those the words your looking for Kiba??? you should also know that I am related to the first and second hokage as well.for example..."naruto then shouted"wood style.four pillars prison."Kiba and akamaru could not believe what just happened.naruto used mokuton. "MOKUTON.!!! The blood line of the first hokage!!!???"shouted a stunned Kiba. and naruto said to everyone"NOT SOME CLANLESS LOSER NOW AM I UCHIHA??? OUR ANCESTORS FOUNDED THIS VILLAGE!!!!HASHIRAMA SENJU AND MADARA UCHIHA WHERE THE BEST OF FRIENDS TURNED ENEMIES BECAUSE OF A POWER STRUGGLE.DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE!!!!. AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY THIS OLD MAN HOKAGE.YOUR SENSEI AND HIS WIFE MITO UZUMAKI ARE MY GREAT GRANDPARENTS.MITO IS OR WAS MY GREAT GRANDMOTHER AND THE STRONGEST UZUMAKI WHO EVER LIVED!!!. MY MOM HERE WAS BORN INTO THE ROYAL FAMILY OF THE UZUMAKI CLAN!!!.DOES ANYONE HERE HAVE SECOND THOUGHTS ABOUT ME NOW???!!!"yelled naruto.and everyone was shocked at Naruto's ancestral history.and they all just gulped and thought'damn and I thought he was just some idiot.but to be related to the first, second, AND 4th hokage and be more royal then Sasuke or the other clans including my own???!!!.' thought Kiba as kakashi then asked the question everyone else was thinking."Hokage-sama.minato Sensei. is everything naruto said true???."kakashi couldn't believe it.he'd understimated naruto AGAIN.hiruzen, minato,and Kushina just smirked and said" IT'S ALL TRUE.!!!! YOU LAZY ASS."kakashi then asked"hokage Sama. if I've been demoted Sasuke's shinobi license is suspended and Sakura is relocated what's going to happen with team 7.???" and Hiruzen said to put it in simple terms.sasuke and Sakura will be replaced by haku Yuki and..."a moment of pause was created by the hokage for the big reveal"Hinata Hyuga."Hinata's eyes just widened.she was being put on the same team as naruto and she knows she can already trust haku.for her, everything worked out in the end.hiruzen then said.that is all.you are all dismissed."everyone bowed before the hokage and Hiruzen asked " minato.are you planning on returning to be the 4th hokage.???"and minato said"for the safety and well-being of my son, wife and new daughter in-law.absolutly not.oh,and replace kakashi with me and Kushina as team 7 Sensei. no council bull shit no acceptions."