Dance with me~

I was in the SMs entertainment practise room and i was searching my Ipod for a song to dance. After a little while I found the song I've been looking for.

I pressed play and the song One More Night by Maroon 5 was on. I felt my body moving to the beat, my hands all over my body following the lyrics. As the song finished i sat down at the corner to drink some water.

Ahh~ I wish i had someone to dance with...

I pressed the replay button and the same song was on again.

Before i knew it I was dancing again.

When i turned around I saw a figure leaning against the door.

I stopped dancing and locked eyes with no one else but Kai. He had this smirk on his face making me blush.

"What do we have here?" He said as he moved closer to me.

"I was just practising but if you want the room, I could go."

"No, it's okay. I'm just going to sit here and watch you dance." he winked and sat at the corner of the room.

The truth is I always had a crush on Kai. I mean come on he's handsome, has a cute smile and I love the way his body moves when he's dancing.

Urgh, it's getting hot in here

I pressed play and got ready. It was kinda awkward knowing that he's watching but I couldn't tell him to leave or anything.

I swayed my hips and I ran my fingers through my hair.

I kneeled on the floor and I let my hands explore my body, I bitten my bottom lip as I looked at him. It was kinda a sexual dance. The song finished and we stared at each other for some minutes.

"You're really good, but I think you can do better than that, don't be so stiff and relax." he said.

HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO RELAX WHEN YOU'RE WATCHING ME???!

I looked down avoiding his eyes. "Here, let me show you some cool moves" he said as he stood up and came to my side.

The same song was playing again and again.

"NO, no that's not how you do it" he shouted and I closed my eyes. It wad the first time that i heard him shout. "Maybe i have to use other methods to teach you" he smirked again and this time i was starting to get scared.

Oh, ohh~