Can't Stop~

He moved closer to me still smirking.

He let his hands wander around my waist.

The song was still playing...

'So i cross my heart and i hope to die'

I swayed my hips a little against his hands and his grip on me tightened.

'That I only stay with you one more night'

I placed my hands on his and  turned my head to face him. I started getting used to this and relaxed.

'And I know i said this a million times'

He let his hand caress my neck as he turned my body to face his.

'That I only stay with you one more night'

I let my head fall a little back as he held my waist bringing his lips against my neck. I tried not to moan from this sudden movement.

'Trying to tell you "No" but my body keeps on telling you "Yes" '

I felt weird having him so close, so I pushed him and walked away but he stopped me with pulling me closer to him, so my back was against his chest.

'Trying to tell you "Stop" , but your lipstick got me so out of breath'

He turned me to face him again, but this time I turned so fast that my lips brushed against his.

My eyes  opened wide but he just smirked me. 

'I'll be waking up in the morning probably hating myself'

His one hand was around my waist and his other in my hair. We locked eyes and I placed my hand on his shoulder.

'And I'll be waking up, feeling satisfied but guilty as hell'

We both couldn't take it anymore as we smashed our lips together.

OMG, I'm kissing Kai, I'M FREAKING KISSING KAI.

Our lips moved together in perfect sync and I run my fingers through his hair pulling him closer and he did the same to me by pulling me by the waist.

I felt my legs turning into jelly and I couldn't keep myself up anymore. I think Kai noticed this cause we were wondering in the room until i felt my back hitting the wall. He took my leg and locked it around his waist making me feel his cock through his pants and i got soo turned on.

"Sto-Stop ahh~" I tried to stop him but a moan came out.

"Are you sure?" He smirked again. " Your body doesn't seem to want me to stop"

DAMN, he's right but if we don't stop now...urgh Fuck it.

I gave up fighting with myself and i kissed him with all i had.

After a little while the kiss got more heated, and his hand made its way inside my shirt grabbing my breast. I pulled away from the kiss and let out a loud moan .

He didn't stop there as his mouth was on my neck in seconds. He sucked, licked , bitten  leaving hickeys all over.

His hand was still on my breast squeezing my already hard nipple. He couldn't do much as my clothes were in the way so he pulled my shirt with my bra off and tossed somewhere around the room.

His mouth was going down from my neck to my chest to lick my melons. I pulled his t-shirt off revealing his abs. I couldn't help it so I touched them making him groan.

My hand wandered lower to his pants and I pulled them off too leaving him only in his boxers.

"You're so naughty ____________." He smirked. "I like that, it makes me all hard" he whispered into my ear.

"Ahh~Kai pleasee"

Before i could notice anything I was only in my wet underwear. He turned us so his back was against the wall and me in front of him. He pulled me closer and whispered. " You know what to do, Suck it hard with that preety mouth of yours"

He didn't need to tell me twice i got on my knees and took his boxers off leaving me in shock.

He was huge."Like what you see?" he said with hoarse voice making me more wet.

I nodded before taking him in my hands and stroke him. His moans were amazing you could orgasm just by hearing them.

I took him in my mouth and licked him from the base to the tip. I sucked him just like a lolly, or should i say ice cream with the way i was licking him. He moaned one last time before he came in my mouth and me as a good student i swallowed all of his cum.

He pulled me up and pushed me on the wall once again before taking both of my legs and placing them around his waist.

"You ready?" He asked.

"Mmhhm "I nodded and he thrusted fully into me. I was a virgin so it was very painful at first but soon the pain left and pleasure came. He started slowly making us both moan. "Faster Jong In.ahh~ Harder mhmm.." He went faster and harder against me kissing me at the same time. I couldn't take all this pleasure so I came against his shaft. With three more thrusts Kai came too.

I was so tired that I closed my eyes and could feel him hugging me close and whispered something but i couldn't understand what it was. Soon the sleep took me to the dreamland.