She's mine~

"Don't tell me that Suho hyung likes ________? No, no i can't give her to him... She's mine...It's truth that I left her after we had sex but I was scared that she would hate me." Kai hadn't noticed it but it was awake the whole time. I was so tired that I couldn't open my eyes, but I heard everything.

I placed my hand on Kais and held it tightly.

"_________?Are you alright? Why did you faint? Have you not being eating well? Or got enough sleep? "

"Kai, I'm sorry " I started crying. He seemed shocked seeing me cry so he held me in his arms and patted my head.

"Idiot,  why are saying sorry?I'm the one who should apologise... I'm sorry that I left you that night. Why didn't you tell me that you were virgin I would have been gentle to yo-" I cut him off.

"It's okay, I don't regret anything that happened between us. I love you Kai" I said and kissed him.

He kissed me back with the same passion he kissed me that night, but this time he's more gentle. His tongue asked for entrance and I gladly let him in.

He gently pushed me back and i fell on the soft mattress. Without any notice, our clothes disappeared and we were only naked in front of each other.

"__________, let me make it up to you for that night. Let me love you and make you mine...now and forever."

I smiled and nodded, and he pushed himself inside of me.We both moaned from the pleasure and the same warmness we had that day. He thrusted fully into me reaching my g-spot from the first try. He was going hard yet gentle. It hasn't been two minutes and I already feel myself getting close.

"Ahh~ K-ah~i I'm gett-ohhm-ing close mhmm~"

He thrusted a few more times and we both released. We cuddled togetheruntil I remembered something.

"Kai? What's Krystal to you?" I asked, I've seen them together so many times that I'm worried.

"She's just a friend.Nothing more. I swear" he said while looking me in the eyes. We both smiled to each other until I felt the same feeling I felt these past few days.

I got up and run to the bathroom and let it all out. Kai was behind me looking worried yet confused.

"I need to tell you something. I might be pregnant." I said while looking at him.

He was shocked. "A-Are you sure?"

"No but I have all the symptoms and my period is very late."

"Then let's go to the doctor" He puled me by the hand and took me to the doctor.

Kai was holding my hand the whole time so I felt safe and I knew that whatever the result is he's going to be by my side.

After some time the doctor came out.

"Congratulations to the both of you, you're going to be parents. "

Me and Kai both looked at each other and smiled. As we left the doctor we went to the same practise room we had our first memories together.

Kai went to the musicplayer and pressed play. The song One more night was on and we both danced together omce again.

As the song finished Kai turned me to him and kneeled down." So, _________ can i have one more night?"......

~~~~~~~~~The End!