Regrets~

"Class? May i have your attention? Today's a special day! Today Exos Kai and Suho will be joining us here. Kai's going to teach you sexy dancing and Suho's going to talk to you about some things about being a leader. Please look forward to it." My teacher said enthusiastically.

Kai's coming here huh?

Today i wasn't feeling so well. I was really pale and I could hardly keep myself up. I don't know  how I'm going to get through this day.

Just then the door opened, and revealed Kai and Suho.

Kai...

I felt tears coming again. Kai and Suho introduced themselves and smiled.

I wish I had this smile for myself...

"Okay class....You can talk to Kai and Suho for 10 minutes and then the class's going to start. So NO talking then."She glared at us."Remember 10 minutes" She smiled and went to the mp3 player looking for some songs.

All the girls rushed to Kai and I went to Suho.

"Hello Oppa" I greeted him. He smiled when he saw me and hugged me.

"How's my favourite trainee doing?" He asked me as he looked at me from top to bottom.

"I'm good Oppa " I didn't want him to be worried so I haven't told him anything about my health.

"Hmm, You don't look very well" He look at me with concern.

"Nop, I'm finee" He patted my head and smiled. 

I looked over at Kai and I saw him looking at me and then look away.

"You know Kai's not his usual self either at the dorm. He's always alone in his room."

"Oppa, I don't regret anything I've done with him. I wanted to....It's just that we were not meant to be haha, he's famous , all the girls are drooling over him, but I'm just me , I'm nothing compare to him."

"Hey, don't think like that. You're an amazing person. Kai just haven't noticed this. It's his fault not yours."

"Bu-"

"Class, it's time. First we'll start with Suho."The  teacher cut me off. Suho smiled at everyone.

"Hello I'm exos leader Suho. ....." He told us that being a leader isn't an easy thing. You can't think about yourself but for every member. It's like being a mother and the members are your kids. He talked about half an hour and then it was Kais turn.

"Hello I'm exos Kai. Today I'm going to teach you some sexy moves for you to use." He smiled and music started playing.

I was becoming more and more tired. With every move I felt my body weaken. After 10 minutes I fell down. Suho rushed to me and took me in his arms.

"_______? Hey, open your eyes...________? please, come on..."

Kai stopped whatever he was doing and came to me.

"Teacher please continue the lesson we're taking _________ to the companys clinic."

She nodded and Kai with Suho took me at the clinic. The nurse wasn't there so they placed me on the bed.

"She's so pale. Why is she pale? Why did she lose consciousness. Is she sick? It's my fault, my fault....."

"Kai, relax she just fainted she's not dead...I don't know if she's sick she hasn't told me anything. And by the way why do you care so much now? Isn't you who left her after you had sex? Now what do you want from her?" Kai stayed silent. "Go back Kai , I'll stay with her."

Kai looked down."No I don't want to leave her. That night I took her virginity. She didn't tell me that she was a virgin. When I sae the blood I lost it. I wasn't gentle to her.  I can never forgive myself." For the first time in his life he cried for a girl.

Suho stood up." I'm going back, when she wakes up, apologise and tell her the truth. She thinks that you don't love her and that you used her. Don't ever make her cry again, cause next time I'll take her from you." Kai was shocked.

"Hyung do you...?" Kai asked. Without giving an answer Suho left.