• Chapter 1.1 •

Earth

"The tesseract has awakened

"The tesseract has awakened. It is on a little world, a human world. They would wield its power, but our ally knows its workings as they never will." The Other told Thanos, bowing on his knees as he spoke quietly. "He is ready to lead and our force, our Chitauri, will follow. Along side with your daughter, Esmeralda, he would be unstoppable. A world will be his. The universe, yours. And the humans, what can they do but burn?" He asked the man, Thanos turning around slowly.

"Perfect, set up for war." He told them, waiting to see his daughter after three years of being locked away.

Loki has gained all the energy he needed for the trip from Esmeralda, the girl shaking as she was trying to recover from the loss. She walked along the side of Loki, her armor suited for a battle as it was golden with vibranium, the strongest substance known to the universe, and she held cuffs over her wrists so she wouldn't be able to attack the people besides her.

As they walked over to the Titan, the girl glared at the ground. "Laufeyson, are you prepared for what's about to happen?" He asked, looking then at Esmeralda as she wouldn't hold any eye contact to the man in front of her. She was hurting, never wanting to see this man again after what he had done to her.

"Yes, sir." He answered simply, not wanting to anger the man to kill him.

Thanos nods his head and turns to face him. "Then get prepared for your trip." He told him, Loki nodding and walking away. Thanos then looked to Esmeralda as she hadn't moved.

The cuffs engraved with symbols to stop any power to leave her body at her own will, leaving it locked inside for Loki to use at his will. She finally looked at the man, holding her blacks eyes that were filled with hatred at him.

"What do you want?" She seethed out, angered that he would even want to talk to her.

"Esmeralda, I'm sorry." He stated, and she was still pale, her eyes holding an emotion that felt worse than rage.

"You are not sorry. The pain you keep putting me through shows that. I was by your side, your daughter, but you never cared because you care more for the infinity stones." She breathed out, shaking her head.

"You can think anything you want of me, but you are the one that has betrayed me." He told her and the girl shook her head.

"My plan was to escape! To leave and never return because I had a fifty percent chance of living!" She yelled at him and took a moment to breathe. "I was never going to kill the person who raised me. You are still my father." She told him, leaving with that statement and turned with her heel.