• Chapter 1.6 •

Doctor

The girl stepped towards Loki, an angered look over her face as she had enough of him

The girl stepped towards Loki, an angered look over her face as she had enough of him. The pain he was inflicting on her was causing her to lose control. Slowly but surely, she wanted to tear him apart limb from limb, so slow that he would still be alive until it came time to cut off his head. She would take her time torturing the God, him thinking that Thanos was worse, but in reality he had to learn how to get his torturing skills. When Esmeralda was his prized pupil, she gave him her own thoughts on how to make his prisoners talk.

She allowed her sword to scrape against the stone as it created sparks from the pressure she was building. "Now, Esmeralda we can talk about this." Loki told her, his finger about to press over the red button while she saw this movement from the corner of her eye.

She easily let it fly from his hand, letting it fall off the cliff as she smirked and Loki physically gulped in fear. "Oops, did you need that?" She asked him teasingly.

The girl went to attack him, Loki moving out of the way while he kicked her in the back and she hissed slightly in pain. The girl got up and chuckled. "Sneaky, should have know the God of mischief would be quick." She told him as he smiled slightly.

"We can talk about this. We can stop Thanos." He tried to persuade her, but she wasn't having it. The girl was free and she went to release the beast.

"Ooh, Loki, you should have never taken the cuffs off." She told him and that's when she used her power to push him up against the rocks jagged wall. His head smacked into the sharp ragged area as he gasped in pain, feeling his skull crack from the push.

She walked over to him and before the girl could even get a hit on him, she was pulled away and she stumbled gasping in slight surprise as she saw Thor, Steve, and Tony all waving their weapons at her. "You really want to fight me?" She asked, Loki's eyes widened at her statement.

"I don't recommend that- -" He tried to start, but with a scream, the girl's body lit on fire and Steve's eyes widened.

"Um, I didn't know she could do that." He mumbled and Thor nods his head.

"She is meant to be Thanos' greatest warrior." He told them and Tony looked to him.

"You're just now telling us that!" He yelled, seeing a fire ball fly over to him as he couldn't dodge it in time as he was thrown back.

The girl was about to go for Steve next, her body burning with rage, only for a pull of energy to shock in her body. She gasped, eyes rolling to the back of her head as she cramped up. Loki smirked, the duplicate now fading as the girl chocked for air. "Oops, did you really think I would let you hurt me?" Loki asked in a teasing manner as the girl fell unconscious.