• Chapter 1.14 •

Ready

Esmeralda walked with Tony as she looked at the man who looked over Loki as he was in magical cuffs and a muzzle over his mouth just to keep him quiet

Esmeralda walked with Tony as she looked at the man who looked over Loki as he was in magical cuffs and a muzzle over his mouth just to keep him quiet. The woman smirked over him until she felt an arm around her waist. "So, where are you going?" Tony asked her, Esmeralda furrowing her eyebrows.

"Um, honestly, I have no clue. I am for sure not going back to Thanos." She told him while he smirked.

"Well, I would hope so. Then that leaves you with no where to go, right?" He asked and the girl nods her head.

"Very true. You know of a place I could stay?" She asked and Tony chuckled at her teasing voice.

"Of course, Stark Tower." He told her and the girl nods her head.

"You mean that tall, ugly- -" and she looked over at Steve who rolled his eyes and Tony sighed.

"Yes, that tall, ugly fucking building." He told her while she laughed and pulled him closer.

"I think I will." She told him, then looked up into his eyes and then looked over the Thor as she walked slightly towards him. "You sure he will be locked up?" She asked, glaring at the demigod that tortured her.

"Yes Esmeralda, you should be lucky that Thanos thinks you are dead." He told her while she frowned.

"So, you won't tell anyone?" She asked and Thor nods his head.

"All I know is that Esmeralda, child of Thanos, has died." He told her in reassurance while she sighed in relief and hugged him.

"Thank you." She whispered and he chuckled at her.

She then looked over the Steve and gave him a solute and walked back over to Tony. "So, where shall we actually go?" She asked him and he chuckled, wrapping his arm around her shoulders.

"I hear Miami is pretty beautiful at this time of year." He told her and she looked over the Avengers one last time. Her team. Maybe even her new family.

We watched as Thor and Loki left back to Asgard and Tony opened the car door for Esmeralda. "You ready?" He asked and she chuckled, hopping in and watching as Tony started the car.

"As ready as I'll ever be." She told him and he smirked.

"I was waiting for you to say that." He stated and got the gas as the tires squealed. She cheered, as the two were now closer than ever.

<>•<>•<>•

Small ending chapter for this part. Please leave a comment, vote, and follow! Thank you so much.

( Word Count 428 )

| Edited |