• Chapter 1.13 •

We Won

The screams from down below were slightly concerning to the blonde as she was fighting the aliens around her

The screams from down below were slightly concerning to the blonde as she was fighting the aliens around her. Her green hue of power allowed the aliens necks to be snapped with a look and she watched as their bodies fell to the ground. As she was about to head closer towards space, Tony stopped her. "Esmeralda, What are you doing?" He asked her, the girl stopping and letting everything stop around her.

"Stopping him. Tony if I just- -"

"No, we need you here." He told her, looking into her eyes as he flew closer to her while she furrowed her eyebrows. "You hear those people down there? They need you." He told her, her mind solely on the man in front of her.

"Okay." She mumbled, nodding her head while he smiled.

"Good." He stated and Natasha's voice flew into Esmeralda's ears.

"Stark and Esmeralda, we're on your three, headed northeast." Natasha stated.

"What? Did you stop for drive-through? Swing up Park. I'm gonna lay 'em out for you." Tony stated, taking a group of aliens that were chasing him and diving towards the ground.

Esmeralda took a deep breath, watching as more were coming down and she sighed using her power to allow her sword to appear out of thin air and she started swinging at them. "Sir, we have more incoming." Jarvis told the group.

"Fine. Let's keep them occupied." Tony spoke to his system and Esmeralda used her battle cry as she sliced an alien in half, the blood squirting over her face as she grimaced.

"Nat." Steve pointed out the two demigods fighting over Stark Tower.

"I see them." She told the soldier and just as she tried to shoot the green god, he blasted the jet, causing it to fall and catch on fire. Esmeralda saw the crash and flew down. When her feet touched the ground she ripped the door open as she found Steve stepping out.

"Everyone okay?" She asked and he nods his head.

"Just dandy. We got to get back up there." He told her while she nods her head and they run towards an opening. Just as they were about to head up, Esmeralda saw a giant Leviathan coming out of the portal as she gasped.

"Oh shit." She mumbled, the beast roaring as it was heading down towards the people with its armor over its body breaking apart the building. 

"Stark, are you seeing this?" Steve asked.

"Seeing. Still working on believing. Where's Banner? Has he shown up yet?" Tony asked through his intercom.