Sweaty Bodies

I got into a dance off at a mafia party. I was determined to win, but of course, someone else was too. Everyone got tired and dropped out until it was just me and a certain sexy blonde in leather. We'd moved all the big couches to make room for a dance floor and everyone sat around watching. I knew Mello was gonna kill me if I won, but it wasn't my fault I was better. But Mello was a little shit who didn't play fair. "By any means necessary" was his motto after all.

Just as I was sure he was about to stop, earning me the win, he pulled me towards him, still dancing, wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. I froze in shock while he kept dancing. He'd cheated and won but I no longer cared about dancing or winning. His touch was electrifying and his lips were delicious and goddammit, I wanted more.

He pulled away from me and slinked off while everyone cheered for him, with a few wolf whistles because we'd kissed.

"What the fuck...?" I said amongst all the noise. He couldn't kiss me and then just walk away.

Luckily, I spotted him on the couch furthest away, so I went over to join him. He turned to smile at me.

"Good job. You danced circles around me. You should have won, but you know me, I hate to lose," He shrugged.

I pretended to glare at him. He handed me a drink, then moved closer and put one arm around me.

"Don't get too close, I'm sweaty as fuck," I said and chugged back the drink.

He moved even closer and pulled my head onto his shoulder, "I'm sweaty too. But it was fun, moving our bodies together. We could get sweaty together in my bed if you want me."

"Of course I want you, Mello."

"Then why are we still sitting here? Let's go," He winked and took my hand to bring me home.

[AN - I know these aren't all strictly kink, but leading up to it. I like anticipation!]