Nice Mello (2) SEX

NSFW/18+

We got drunk and went to bed in his room to sleep. I'd just gotten comfortable when he sat up and poked my shoulder.

"I'm too wired to sleep. Sit up and talk to me," he ordered.

"No, I'm too comfy," I groaned.

"Sit up, I said! I'm your boss."

"Ugh," I moaned and sat up. "We have work tomorrow."

"We can take the day off. I'm the boss!" he repeated.

"Fine," I sighed.

"What should we do?" he asked. "I'm bored, I don't want to just talk."

"Play dares?" I suggested and he nodded. "Ok, I dare you to go back asleep."

"Nooooooooooo," he whined. "I refuse."

"Um, ok then. I dare you to melt some chocolate, pour it over my tits and lick it off," I smirked, fully ready for him to refuse again.

Instead, his eyes lit up.

"Yes, I'll do it!"

"What, no way?" I laughed.

"I'll do it," he repeated. "I mean it."

"Then go melt the chocolate while I take my top off."

He was up and out the bedroom door in a second. I couldn't believe my luck as I pulled my shirt over my head and threw it on the floor. I tried sitting in various poses to make them look better (and bigger) I was kind of insecure about my boob size. I ended up just sitting with the blanket pulled up over them. I still didn't believe he was actually going to do it anyway.

He burst back into the room carrying a pot and sat back beside me on the bed. He showed me the melted chocolate and looked pointedly at my covered boob area.

"They're too small, sorry," I apologised as I lowered the blanket.

"They're perfect," he said.

He used his hands to spread the chocolate over them. I couldn't help giggling.

"I'm gonna use my mouth now," he told me.

My giggles turned to moans as he licked the chocolate off my breasts. I wondered if I was dreaming but it was very real. (And definitely not a fanfiction)

"I want to taste the chocolate too," I said after he'd been licking for a while.

"I used it all. Unless you want to taste it from my mouth."

"Yes!" I replied eagerly.

He smiled as he moved his up to kiss me. I put my arms around him and pulled him close as we made out for ages. When we finally stopped to breathe, he opened his pant laces and pulled me onto his lap so I could sit on his dick (after pulling my knickers down) We moved our hips in unision. I loved him so much. His hands were all over my ass, then back on my tits. I wanted to touch him but he was already inside me, so I'd have to wait. We made love sitting up, but he pushed me down and lay over me just before we both came. We held each other close until we fell asleep.