Bad Fan Fic!

"Mello, what the fuck did you do now?" Matt asked.

"I blew the mafia base up. I got a bit of blood on me, help me clean up?"

"A bit? Jeez, Mello."

Matt helped Mello clean up. In this version he got out before the main explosion so he was bloody and stuff but not seriously injured or anything. Once Mello was clean and changed into plain black pyjamas, he sat on the couch with a pile of chocolate.

"So, are we going to talk about the unconscious girl you carried in here or?" Matt enquired.

Mello calmly finished a chocolate bar before answering.

"That's Y/N. I pulled her out with me."

"She's unconscious, Mello. Do you not think she needs more help than lying on our spare couch?"

"Oh no, she's just drunk. She's fine, don't worry."

Mello got up and stood beside her. He pushed her hair back from her face and gazed at her.

"I'd never let her get hurt," He said quietly.

"Mello, you like her!" Matt grinned up at his friend over his gameboy.

"Yeah," Mello smiled back. "I do."

"Ask her out!"

"I can't, she won't like me," Mello blushed shyly.

"Oh come on, Mello, you're hot. Even I had a crush on you for a while."

"You're straight, Matt," Mello laughed.

"Yeah," Matt replied sadly. "Too bad. You'd totally be my type."

"Oh my God, Matt, can you stop being weird and help me put her to bed?"

Matt helped Matt carry her to his room and place her on the bed. Mello covered her with blankets.

[A/N - Wtf is this typo, Matt helped Matt 😂 Matt is possessed by Matt again!]

"I'm tired but I probably shouldn't lie beside her. She might get a fright or the wrong idea when she wakes up."

"But she knows you. Where else are you going to sleep?" Matt asked. "You're not getting my bed."

Mello thought for a second. "I'll bring a chair in and sleep beside her. Then I can tell her where she is if she wakes up. I can make sure she's ok too."

*Timeskip brought to you by Mello's snores*

Y/N woke up a few hours later and smiled when she saw Mello. He woke up when she turned over to face him.

"Hey, Y/N!"

He explained what had happened. She'd been so drunk that she'd slept through it.

"You were staying there, weren't you?" Mello felt bad as he realised. "Sorry. You can stay here now."

"OK," She grinned. "I never liked it there anyway. But why are you sleeping on a chair, get in beside me!"

*Another timeskip brought to you by Mello's kidnapping plan*

Mello had just told Y/N about his plan to kidnap Takada.

"I should be back soon."

She grabbed his hands and pulled him back.

"What if something goes wrong? I don't want you to get hurt, Mello. Or worse, I dont want to lose you."

She couldn't help the tears that formed in her eyes.

"Mello, please, don't go. Don't leave me."

His heart melted and he moved close to kiss her tears away. He pulled her into his arms and held her tight.

"I won't go. I'll beat Near a different way. I can't lose you either."

She moved her face so their lips touched. They kissed softly at first, then harder and more passionately. He moaned as she took his hands again and pulled him to the bedroom. They fell onto the bed together and she wrapped her arms and legs around him.

"Not letting you go!" She shouted, making him laugh.

"I love you," He told her when he stopped laughing.

"Mello, we're like something out of a bad fan fiction."

*Moar timeskip brought by Mello's dicc* (it's a short one)

They were getting drunk again later when Y/N spilled vodka down her front.

"Don't waste good vodka!" Mello scolded, then dipped his head to her chest, pushing her shirt aside to lick up the drink.

She giggled, then purposely spilled more over her crotch.

"Lick that up too," She ordered.

Mello smirked as he knelt between her knees and pulled her trousers and underwear down.

"Fuck!" She screamed as his tongue put all that time spent licking chocolate to good use.

Matt is a lesbian

Matt is a lesbian.