Halloween

NSFW/18+

[With Lgorillaz27]

I got up late on Halloween day and found Mello giggling as he "worked" online in the sitting room.

"What's so funny?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Hehe, look!" He turned the laptop towards me to show me the edit he'd made of Matt.

"Matt's a pumpkin fucker?"

"Yes! I already sent this to Charlie," He giggled again, making me roll my eyes but also smile fondly at him. I ruffled his hair. "You're such a child, Mello."

He responded by yelling at Matt to get up already. A sleepy Matt appeared and Mello showed him the meme.

"Very funny, Mello," Matt said sarcastically as he grabbed a box of cigarettes.

There was banging on the front door, before it was kicked open by Charlie, who was wearing a pumpkin costume. I burst into laughter, literally clapping.

"Charlie, you're amazing!" I shouted.

"What's amazing about that?" Mello asked me.

"D'uh, Mells, she wants him to fuck her."

"Oh," His eyes widened as the penny dropped.

"I'm gonna wear this every Halloween!" She proclaimed.

"I always want to fuck her," Matt grinned as he ran to Charlie, grabbed her hand and pulled her into their bedroom.

"Oh my God," Said Mello.

"Oh my Jeevas," I said.

"He's not your Jeevas, he's Charlie's and you're mine."

"I know!"

I kissed his lovely face, before eating about five lollipops.

"You smell nice," He said, cuddling me.

"It's not me, it's the lollipops."

"Ooh, they must taste nice too."

I turned my head so we could kiss. Our tongues met, he tasted like chocolate as always.

"I have a costume too. Wait here."

I came back wearing a giant chocolate bar wrapper costume.

"Ta-da!"

"But now I want to eat you!" Mello screamed.

"I don't mind," I smirked.

"I got you a Halloween gift actually. Grab a bag so I can put my treat in you."

I grabbed a bag and held it out.

"Look away for a second," I did as he dropped something into the bag. I pulled out a box of condoms. Wait... Chocolate condoms!

"You like the fruit flavoured ones, so I got you chocolate flavoured!"

I shrieked as I jumped on him and hugged him before pulling him to our bedroom.

"How did you know I've been craving blowjobs all day?" I asked him as I knelt between his legs.

"I didn't but - oh my God, that's good!"