one

jeongguk woke up and he could feel someone cuddling with him. nothing new, because he never ever sleeps alone anymore. having six boyfriends is defeniately one of the best things that has happend to him in his life. this morning he woke up in seokjin's bed, tangled in pink sheets and feeling a hot body next to him.

'hyungie, wake up' he mumbled, still not really awake. with his nose he touched seokjin's cheek and gave him a small kiss.

a kiss helped to wake him up, because his eyes opened immediately. small smiles have appeared on their faces, when their gazes have met.

'hi, baby' seokjin whispered. 'don't you think your hyung needs more sleep? he is getting old and waking up at-' he looked at the clock 'at six am! is not really good for his health?' he gasped.

of course jeongguk hasn't taken it seriously. how could he when seokjin is saying the same thing almost every morning? he only chuckled at older's words.

'but we need to get up at six thirty and today hyungie won't have much time to cuddle his baby!' jeongguk got closer to him, wrapping himself around the bigger body.

'i think i know why are you so awake at six am. i can feel it, jeonggukkie.' seokjin laughed and grabbed the younger one's butt. 'i really can feel it, you are so hard, baby.'