five

jin retruned to the kitchen with a plate still full of food. it was uncommon for jungkook not to eat anything in the morning. this kid always eats all his food and sometimes he even steals some bites from others or wail for more until someon give him a few bites.

'boys, i think jungkook is sick or...' he stopped and sent them an unusre glare.

everyone knows what this glare means and it's nothing good. some years ago their baby had an eating disorder and still three years after starting to eat like he has never had an anorexia, he still had sometimes relapse. the last one was a few months ago and hopefully they noticed it really fast, so nothing bad has happend.

'do you think he... he is having a relapse?' jimin whispered. he was the one who has cried the most over jeongguk's disorder.

taehyung gaze focused on the plate, while namjoon was hugging him tightly. they remember maknae's visible ribs and bones. it was a really unpleasant view. everyone wanted to forget about that.

'he seems a little bit sick, but i think it can be a sign of a relapse too, because it's not the first time when he says he is sick because of the food. you remember it was also one of the first signs of his disorder.' he laid the plate down on the table and sat next to the hoseok.

'i will talk to him. now' yoongi mumbled. some hints of anger mixed with fear were starting to show on his face. 'we can't let this happen again. not noew, when everything was going so good.'

'are you sure about this? maybe we should wait a little time before the hints will get more obvious? maybe it's not anorexia. what else can cause nausea?' hoseok, who was silent all the time, finally shared his thoughts with them. now only a part of them, because he still wasn't sure of the other thought. he didn't think that one option he tries to deny could be real.

'we all know what you're trying to say, but it can't have happend. everyone is always careful when it comes to being intimate with jeongguk' namjoon said, trying to get rid of the hoseok's thoughts. he was also thinking about that, but it's not the time fot this to happen. not now, maybe somewhere in the future.

'jungkook is bearing a child of one uf us. can't you see it? he has morning sickness! his behavior was different these past few weeks and he is sensitive to scents, he can't stand the smell of coffee, but he acts like everything is alright' seokjin started shouting. it was one of the worst ideas they could think about now, next to the jeongguk's eating disorder relapse.

they all went silnet. only the clock in the kitchen was ticking.

'you know it could ruin our careers? i don't want the replace of anorexia and pregnancy to be real, but when jin hyung said that i am starting to believe in the second option' taehyung whispered and hide his face in hands. quiet sobs were coming out from him.