six

jungkook decided to get up. he couldn't stand the nausea anymore, he needed someone to give him a medicine and cuddle. as he entered the kitchen he heard someone's sobs and yells. everyone was red on their faces.

they all went silent as jungkook showed up. he noticed that only yoongi was absent.

'hi, hyungies. what has happend? why taetae-hyungie is crying? did something happen?' he asked while gently rubbing his stomach. it hurt so much that he couldn't take it anymore. the small walk to the kitchen was unexpectedly tiring.

everyone looked at him and their faces showed him that it wasn't a good sign.

'i did something wrong? i swear, i haven't done anything wrong!' he was feeling awful these days, but it didn't change the fact that he still tried to work as much as he could.

jin stood up and placed his hand on jeongguk's shoulder to guide him to the table.

'sit, jeonggukkie. we need to talk about two things.'

'okay...' maknae whispered. he started feeling very hesistant about this situation.

'i don't know what to say at first, because both cases are sensitive to you and us. maybe i should start with the one we know and are familiar with?' he proposed and looked around to see everyone's reaction. 'it seems like everyone agreeded, so i'll start. we are afraid that your eating disorder is coming back, gukkie. i know it's hard to talk about this, but we need to know what is going on with your behavior.'

the youngest curled up. it was a really sensitive topic to talk about even with his boyfriends and everyone knew that. they wouldn't start this conversation if they weren't sure something is going on.

'i... haven't been feeling like i want to eat for the last two weeks, but i don't think it could be anorexia. i-i think it's because i feel so bad these days and the nausea is awful and my head hurts so much. i swear i haven't been thinking about not eating to lose weight since the last incident. i swear, seriously. i love you all and i dont want to lie about my health. maybe it is something else, but i dont think it could have happen... ' he whispered and hided his face in seokjin's arms. 'i am sure you already know what i want to say...'

jeongguk being a carrier is also a very sensitive topic. he doesn't want to have kids now and everyone accepted his decision. maybe in the future, they said. he was the only person in their relationship who could get pregnant and at first he didn't accept his condition. it had been a long way before he accept it, even now he still feels insecure about it.

'yoongi went to the pharmacy to buy tests. he wanted to talk with you earlier but we stopped him saying it's not the time to have a talk' taehyung broke the silence. his face was puffy and his eyes red and swollen. it seems that he had cried before jeongguk even entered the kitchen. maybe he had heard his sobs.

'jeonggukkie, why don't you eat your breakfast? we called the menager and told him about our assumptions. he said our schedule is canceled for today. after the dinner he is meeting with us.' namjoon hugged him.

'i-i don't think i can eat this. it's making me feel sick.' jeongguk was actually more pale now than when he enteres the kitchen. 'i dont want to eat anything. i feel sick and the thought about being pregnant is making it worse.' younger moved the plate back to its place and stood up.

'you're going to vomit, baby?' jimin asked, coming closer to the younger and placing his hand on jeongguk's waist.

'i think yes.'