three

after the dinner jeongguk's head started hurting only a little, but he decided to ignored it. it wasn't anything important and headaches were normally when you sleep less than a few hours a day. it was just a small headache, nothing to worry about.

but this time the ache hasn't disappeared as fast as it has begun. it was getting worse and worse every hour. jeongguk don't usually have migraines threfore he was slowly starting to worry.

he decided to lay down with a hopeful thought that maybe some sleep will help him. unfortunately, he was wrong and he woke up restless with even worse headache. also his stomach started acting up. maybe he was going to have a flu or food poisoning? 

he heard knocking and someone entered the room. he felt a small relief when he saw seokjin. his oldest hyung was the most caring person he has ever met, always taking care of everyone. his footsteps were quiet as he went to the younger's bed.

'hi, sweetheart. i thought that maybe you could join us and watch a film? jimin said you were a little bit off earlier' he proposed, while his hand started unconsciously massaging jeongguk's stomach.

it didn't help, but made jeongguk's stomach ache more, but seokjin didn't know about it. he still didn't want to bother them so he decided to ignore the uncomfortable feeling.

'okay, but jimin gives up sitting on taehyung's lap for me without complaining, okay?' he wasn't feeling good, but it didn't change the fact that he demanded the best place he could ever sit on. taehyung's embrace was the best for his aching head and uneasey stomach.

maybe he could fall asleep while watching movie and wake up feeling much better.

'you're lucky, because  jimin is sitting on the armchair with his own popcorn. he didn't want to share it with us so we throw him off the sofa.' he grabbed younger by the hand and led him to the living room.

jungkook found a small amount of power to jump on taehyung's lap. he quickly hided his face in older's neck. maybe the jump wasn't the best idea. maybe he should stay in his room and cry his eyes out, because he was feeling so bad.

'are you okay, gukkie? you don't seem like you're okay' taehyung whispered, so that only both of them could hear it. somebody's hand was moving down his spine. it wasn't taehyung's because his hand were unfortunately on jeongguk's bloated stomach.

'i'm okay, hyung. don't worry, it's just a little headache' jungkook mumbled. he knew his clinginess will snitch him, but he didn't have a clear mind to worry about it now.

'if you say so. but tell hyung when you will start to feel worse, baby.'

jungkook started feeling nauseased during the half of the film. he tried to ignore the awful feeling, but it was really hard. jtaehyung was also hugging him so tight and his bloated stomach was squished between their bodies. he tried to move a little bit, but taehyung noticed it.

'are you sure you're feeling good?' he said it louder than he was planning and the rest of his bofriends hears it too. they turned their heads to them.

'kookie's feeling not good?'

'why did he not say anything about it?'

they were asking him so too many questions that he could answer. his head was pounding and everyone was so loud

'hyungie... please, tell them to be quiet. my head hurts so much that i think i will be sick.' he managed to whisper.

taehyung stopped squishing younger and slowly started getting up with him ignoring their boyfriend's questions.

they quickly made the way to the bathroom and as they entered the room jeongguk crawled to the toilet.

'hyungie, get out, please...'

'gguk-'

'please!'

so taehyung got out from the bathroom and came back to the others, who where worried and both confused about this situation.

'he is vomiting now, i think. he refuses me to be with him. when the movie still hasn't began he said he wasn't feeling okay. he went to lay down after dinner, maybe the dinner made his stomach upset?' he looked at the rest of the band.

'i will check on him. tae, could you make a cup of tea? joonnie, please find some painkillers.' jin gave them orders and headed to the bathroom.

they had to help their maknae.

when tae came back with hot tea in the big mug, jungkook was sitting on the couch, arm to arm with hoseok. his face seemed too pale.

'drink some, baby. it will help to soothe your stomach.'

a few more cuddles tonight and the next morning maknae was feeling much better.